Poppy Floral Graffiti Bella Tote. What do you think?

KittyRN

O.G.
Aug 18, 2008
Hi all, I just purchased this with PCE. I'm on the fence, what do you think? If I keep it I will remove the pom pom. Thanks

Attachments

• bella.jpg
    bella.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 785
Hi CoachGirl12, I know it could get dirty. I'm really careful and I do switch my bags out often. I also have the Alex tote in pink. I can't keep both, I have to decide. I think the Bella Tote is more unusual. Thanks

I love this print! I really need to see it in person though. Love the pom pom although I don't think it exactly matches so I would probably put it on another bag. If you are not nervous about keeping it clean, I would definately keep it.

Hi CoachGirl12, I know it could get dirty. I'm really careful and I do switch my bags out often. I also have the Alex tote in pink. I can't keep both, I have to decide. I think the Bella Tote is more unusual. Thanks
Yeah I think its different, I'd just be worried about snagging thats all, cuz sateen is very delicate, thats just my experience though, its definitely pretty!

Here is the Alex Tote in pink. I added the butterfly charm/key ring. Do you like this or the Bella Graffiti tote better? If you can believe this, I do not have any signature Coach bags. Only small accessories. My husband prefers the Alex Tote. Thanks.

Attachments

• alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 574