Popincourt Versus Batignolles Horizontal

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
I'm looking to get a LV shoulder bag and I have been looking at both the Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal. I like how they both look, but it would be nice to see how they actually look on a person holding them. So if you would care to, could you please post pics of you holding either one of these bags. That would be so awesome. :flowers:

i have the Popincourt Haut, and will be getting the Batignolles Horizontal soon (hopefully). the Batignolles Horizontal is significantly bigger than the Popincourt Haut though, although they're both absolutely beautiful bags.

i've seen a photo of ayla carrying her Popincourt Haut somewhere on this forum. and she just got a Batignolles Horizontal too. so you can ask her!

Had the same debate 6 months ago, and decided on the BH (liked the size and less rigid structure of the bag better!) Here's me, holding the winner!:smile:

Attachments

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 306
Theres quite a few pics here of gals holding both bags. Maybe do a thread search. Swankymamaof3 has a pic posing with the BH and ayla has a pic posing with the PH. Hope this helps.

missypoo said:
I'm looking to get a LV shoulder bag and I have been looking at both the Popincourt Haut and Batignolles Horizontal. I like how they both look, but it would be nice to see how they actually look on a person holding them. So if you would care to, could you please post pics of you holding either one of these bags. That would be so awesome. :flowers:

Hihi, I'll take one later of me holding both the bags, but here's a comparison photo for now as to how they size up against each other.

col-june-2006.jpg

The three at the back are the BV, BH and the PH, I really like the carried on the shoulder style of bags and I think they're all great !

Alright, as per request, both the bags being worn. Please excuse how it looks like I have muffin top.. embarassing !! And for reference, I'm 5'0, so if the BH looks silly large on me, it's just cause I'm silly small. :yes:

ph.jpg

bh.jpg

Hope that helps !