Poor Galliera...

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
I'm feeling a little guilty - My Galliera PM is only 6 weeks old and I swore she was my favorite ever. Now the poor thing has been hanging on the coat rack for a week since I got my Watercolor Papillon. It's a little sad, but that Pap is GORGEOUS! Do all of you rotate your bags fairly??

I use a different bag almost everyday. UM.... sometimes I even switch bags in the same day. Somedays I really want to use a particular bag so I pick my clothes to match that bag. :P Yesterday I used my mini lin speedy 30 croisette in blue, today it was MC Aurelia MM and tomorrow it's going to be ????. :rolleyes:

A lot of my bags chill in the closet while I haul some bags for weeks on end.. I feel bad, but I wouldn't be able to part with my bags !

It is times like this that I wish I had 10 arms! :lol:

Although I don't have that much bags, when I do favor one of them, I use that "flavor of the month" for a long time! I don't like switching bags that often, I usually tend to forget something. :smile:

my bags dont get a fair rotate.. theres always 1 or 2 that i will always go to, and on rare occassions i would use another one... half of my collection is sitting in my SO's closet in thier boxes.

Don't fret. You will rotate, eventually. Enjoy your bags when you want to. It seems to run in cycles for me. My Pomme Brentwood was my weekend bag most of the Spring, now it's the WC Papillon. I know I'll go back to my red beauty...eventually. I would never sell her, cause I love her.