Pond Patent Ergo Hobo has left the building!

I was wondering where everyone was getting the great price on the Jilly flats! I looked at them at Macy's yesterday and they were $99 - but for $59 I want them! I'll stop by my favorite store tomorrow on the way home from work and order them. Thanks for the tip!

And Mommyville, I'll definitely post on the Ergo thread!

I was wondering where everyone was getting the great price on the Jilly flats! I looked at them at Macy's yesterday and they were $99 - but for $59 I want them! I'll stop by my favorite store tomorrow on the way home from work and order them. Thanks for the tip!

And Mommyville, I'll definitely post on the Ergo thread!

You're welcome. At only $59, I ended up ordering three pair of the Jilly flats (black, magenta, and khaki/chestnut.The Jilly travel flats are style #Q267. I'd recommend having your Coach store order the flats directly from the Coach warehouse (JAX). That way you're assured of getting a completely brand new pair. Also, your local Coach store should be able to waive the shipping fee/charge for you.

Ok....she's sitting about 15 miles away from me at the Fed Ex distribution center, but the tracking says it's not due here until Wednesday. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be delivered early......not that I am obsessively checking the tracking or anything! :smile:

My pond Ergo hobo is in transit to a Fed. Express facility that's located about 55 miles north of me and is suppsed to be delivered tomorrow by 4:30 pm... the count down begins :choochoo:

My pond Ergo hobo (medium) was delivered this morning. However, I'm undecided about the color. As others had previously stated, pond is truly more of a grey-blue versus baby/light blue color. It's still very pretty though, especially when exposed to natural sunlight as you get a gorgeous pearlized effect/shine to the color. The only real drawback for me is the shorter drop strap length of the medium hobo. I picked up my black patent leather hobo (large) from the Coach outlet yesterday and fell instantly in love with both the shape and size of the bag, especially the drop strap length.

It's cold and rainy right now, otherwise I'd try take a few photos of the pond hobo outside in natural lighting for everyone. Unfortunately, indoor photos of the bag just wouldn't do the pond color that much justice as it tends to make the color appear darker and duller than what it truly is. Hopefully, there will be a break in the weather so that I can try to take a few photos of the bag.

As promised, here are a few photos of my pond patent leather Ergo hobo (medium size):

PondErgoHobo047.jpg

PondErgoHobo044.jpg

PondErgoHobo047.jpg