Pomp is on her way!

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
So exciting! I'm obsessively tracking my Pomp, and it looks like she's going to be delivered today. Annoyingly, I have a work trip and won't be home til tomorrow. Debating whether to ask DH to open the package and sniff her for me (ahh the new leather smell), or just not mention to him that I bought ANOTHER HH bag ;)

I have the black AND the VCP and love them both. The black is smooshy and soft and the VCP is durable and such a great colour.

Now - if only a moonbeam would pop up somewhere...

She made it! I don't know if the seller is a tPFer, but if you are, thank you so much! It's perfect, obviously not used, and was even shipped in the HH box it came in :smile: I immediately started stuffing my things in it, and it's perfect- fits all my wallet stuff, plus both of my Blackberries. Perfect!

Haha yeah. One for work, one personal. When I go on work travel they usually issue me a cell phone, too (our work blackberries can't be used as phones) - it gets ridiculous.

But yeah I easily fit one inside the Pomp, and one in the front outside pocket. Perfect!

Haha yeah. One for work, one personal. When I go on work travel they usually issue me a cell phone, too (our work blackberries can't be used as phones) - it gets ridiculous.

But yeah I easily fit one inside the Pomp, and one in the front outside pocket. Perfect!

My work kinda does the same thing. We have what's called "overseas" phones. I have to carry one all the time cuz I live in the U.S. and my company is in Italy. Which means I get to carry two blackberries at the same time. It's no fun at all.... I cheat and leave one at home all the time.

Yeah carrying the two is such a drag. Usually during work hours I leave my phone in my office and take my work bberry with me if I'm stepping out, but then I miss stuff. It's a pain to carry both, esp since they're not all that small!