POMERANIAN Lover's Thread! Talk about and post pics of your pets here!

YAY! ill start :smile: heres my sasha cookie :love:

Attachments

• Sasha Hoodie.jpg
    Sasha Hoodie.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 592
  • sasha mtk.jpg
    sasha mtk.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 508
  • sash.jpg
    sash.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Irish Sashie.jpg
    Irish Sashie.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 564
  • Picture 003w.jpg
    Picture 003w.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 573
My girl is 10 months old .. she brings quite a bit of joy into our lives.

When she was first brought home:

l37d7f2e7c642399508d562vy1.jpg

She HATES clothes :lol:

ldef7d2bc3e1964951bf096rf8.jpg

Her now -

ldc0e322a31854c249725b3zd0.jpg

Awwww!! I love these pictures! They are so CUTE!!! Ok, here are some pictures of my pup. I actually have a whole bunch but I think I'll just post a few for now. This little puppy is actually 5 years old, we still call him puppy because he always has that puppy trot.:heart:

Attachments

• puppycig.jpg
    puppycig.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 837
  • puppyexhausted.jpg
    puppyexhausted.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 541
  • puppyhungry.jpg
    puppyhungry.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 522
  • puppyhappysmile.jpg
    puppyhappysmile.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 576
Awwww!! I love these pictures! They are so CUTE!!! Ok, here are some pictures of my pup. I actually have a whole bunch but I think I'll just post a few for now. This little puppy is actually 5 years old, we still call him puppy because he always has that puppy trot.:heart:

that first one with the rawhide twist hanging out of her mouth...my pom does that too. lol it looks like shes smoking cigarettes when she does :lol:

^^ Mine too! :lol: And while she does it .. she has this big eyed look like someone is going to snatch that snack out of her mouth .. sheesh.

OMG! this is soooooo adorable!!

Thanks :smile: She HATES clothing. I don't put anything on her anymore but when she was little .. yep, I did. Now if I even pull out the drawer where I USED to put her clothes, she'll bark and growl.

MY DH was dead set against getting a "GIRLIE" dog .. he's this big Marine .. all manly - but she has him totally wrapped around her paw :lol: SHE absolutely ADORES him .. is totally HIS lap dog and I catch him "baby talking" her all the time ..

Thanks :smile: She HATES clothing. I don't put anything on her anymore but when she was little .. yep, I did. Now if I even pull out the drawer where I USED to put her clothes, she'll bark and growl.

thats so funny, my pom LOOOOVES clothing. i take out a dress/shirt/jacket/sweater/watever and she comes running faster than if it were a treat! she actually cried when i took her halloween costume off :lol: i thought it was just a funny pom thing, but i guess its a funny sasha thing...