poll: which reissue 226 or 227? comparison pic

I love my 227 for weekdays for work [emoji4]

I have both the 226 and the 227. I think in terms of capacity, the 227 is most similar to the Jumbo, although it is a little taller and less boxy than the Jumbo. 226 is between a m/l flap and a Jumbo. Most people like the 226 size best because it fits more than a m/l flap but is still small enough to be somewhat formal. But if you're looking to use it as an everyday bag and need a Jumbo to fit your stuff, definitely go with the 227.

thanks so much for your posts! [emoji8]
as I have a pretty casual lifestyle and no superformal events and I plan do use the reissue everyday (as I use mostly all of my bags). only the boy is too small for my daily needs....
the ml cf is def. too small for my needs as the jumbo is perfect (sizewise). I am still on the fence what's more important: look or functionality?

thanks meowwu! did you sell your 227 'cause of the size?
yep - last! or another bag has to go.....[emoji4]
I lost it during a move. :sick: It was such a shame because it was the bag that got me back into Chanel after a long dormant period.

Wow. I truly applaud you on your self discipline. ;)

Good luck deciding and let us know what your decision is.

I lost it during a move. :sick: It was such a shame because it was the bag that got me back into Chanel after a long dormant period.

Wow. I truly applaud you on your self discipline. ;)

Good luck deciding and let us know what your decision is.

oh no - what a shame! didn't you replace it?

I don't like to have too many bags.... I told myself 10 is the max and I am on 11 now[emoji85]
so my my discipline isn't as strong as you think[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I will for sure! but I'll take my time - no hurry[emoji6]

oh no - what a shame! didn't you replace it?

I don't like to have too many bags.... I told myself 10 is the max and I am on 11 now[emoji85]
so my my discipline isn't as strong as you think[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I will for sure! but I'll take my time - no hurry[emoji6]

It was a limited edition colour in bronze. I thought I'd to decide if I wanted the same style and if so what colour. Long and behold the price got out of control so I have been holding back since. Lol :sad:

Yes, definitely take your time to decide. ;)

It was a limited edition colour in bronze. I thought I'd to decide if I wanted the same style and if so what colour. Long and behold the price got out of control so I have been holding back since. Lol :sad:

Yes, definitely take your time to decide. ;)

oh no - what a shame! so sorry for you! hopefully you'll find an awesome replacement - but you are right; the prices are insane [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
I checked the preloved market as well - no luck and not much saving...... we'll see[emoji6]

I love my 227 Reissue, though it's not a great cross body option. Have never owned a 226, but I like having the option of more space.

I don't think I would carry it crossbody as I like it on my shoulder. but of course it would be nice to have the option[emoji106]
I also like the idea of a little more space! still undecided......[emoji85][emoji6]

Overall I prefer the 226. My first reissue was the 227. I love this bag but feel the 226 looks nicer overall. I think it's a personal decision and don't think you can go wrong either way, you carry both well. Good luck deciding :smile:

Reactions: gettinpurseonal
Overall I prefer the 226. My first reissue was the 227. I love this bag but feel the 226 looks nicer overall. I think it's a personal decision and don't think you can go wrong either way, you carry both well. Good luck deciding :smile:

thanks so much toronto!
everyone says the 226 but I still lean towards the 227 just because there is a little more space. wanna beat the increase and buy next week.... [emoji16][emoji41] but it's so hard [emoji30][emoji23]