Poll: which le neverfull mm?

tahitiennes neverfull or V neverfull in turquoise from 2015?? which would you choose?

• tahitiennes neverfull

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • V neverfull in turquoise

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
need some help with a limited edition neverfull dilemma. i have been going back and forth on the tahitiennes neverfull. at first i didn't think it was for me, thinking the pattern was too big. now i am finding myself liking it much more. i also really like the 2015 neverfull V in turquoise. so i was hoping to get some other opinions. i will add that i really love turquoise. it is probably my favorite color, but i also love the soft pink on the tahitiennes line. so here goes. help me decide. which would you choose?? and why??

As someone who wears a lot of turquoise, teal, and all shades of blue leading up to green, unless it's a perfect match, accessories in these colors are hard to do. I voted for the Tahitenne Neverfull. The graphic really livens up the Damier Azur background and I think it is prettier than the V collection.

As someone who wears a lot of turquoise, teal, and all shades of blue leading up to green, unless it's a perfect match, accessories in these colors are hard to do. I voted for the Tahitenne Neverfull. The graphic really livens up the Damier Azur background and I think it is prettier than the V collection.
you raise a good point. i hadn't thought about the various shades of blue/green working with the turquoise v nf. thanks for the input : )

Reactions: Aliluvlv
wow, lvlvoebug you sold them both? no regrets on selling the turquoise nf?
I know I know! The speedy I had bought new and the NF I bought from Yoogis. I think the lettering bothered me after awhile, for some reason didn't enjoy carrying them. I have other speedys and the Ikat and world tour NF which I enjoy carrying more, even though the Ikat has lettering...no regrets selling either bag but I really like the Tahiti collection, it's my first attempt at azur items.....kind of nervous to use the NF and speedy b which I bought as well but I know I'll enjoy them much more...I did keep the pouch to the V NF but the tahiti NF has the matching pattern which the V didn't , it's sort of like and extra little bag with the Tahiti....

I know I know! The speedy I had bought new and the NF I bought from Yoogis. I think the lettering bothered me after awhile, for some reason didn't enjoy carrying them. I have other speedys and the Ikat and world tour NF which I enjoy carrying more, even though the Ikat has lettering...no regrets selling either bag but I really like the Tahiti collection, it's my first attempt at azur items.....kind of nervous to use the NF and speedy b which I bought as well but I know I'll enjoy them much more...I did keep the pouch to the V NF but the tahiti NF has the matching pattern which the V didn't , it's sort of like and extra little bag with the Tahiti....
i agree on the pouch, it's so nice that the tahiti pouch has the pattern. that is so awesome that you were able to find the speedy b. i had no luck on that front at all. they are all beautiful. don't stress over the azur, use and enjoy them. thanks so much for your input : )

i agree on the pouch, it's so nice that the tahiti pouch has the pattern. that is so awesome that you were able to find the speedy b. i had no luck on that front at all. they are all beautiful. don't stress over the azur, use and enjoy them. thanks so much for your input : )
I found the speedy b online, I was surprised it was available....thanks for the encouragement on the azur!:smile:

Reactions: luvspurses
I voted for the V because its mono canvas is lower maintenance than DA, not to mention that LV has really been lacking in the blues and greens lately so that turquoise really stands out. One thing to think of, if you haven't already, is your skin tone; the turquoise would look outstanding if you have a cool tone and tend to wear a lot of blues, greens, silver, grey, etc., but the pink on the tahitiennes would do well if you're warm toned and favour reds, oranges, pinks, golds, etc.

I voted for the V because its mono canvas is lower maintenance than DA, not to mention that LV has really been lacking in the blues and greens lately so that turquoise really stands out. One thing to think of, if you haven't already, is your skin tone; the turquoise would look outstanding if you have a cool tone and tend to wear a lot of blues, greens, silver, grey, etc., but the pink on the tahitiennes would do well if you're warm toned and favour reds, oranges, pinks, golds, etc.
i know, lv does not focus on turquoise very much at all. i have the alma bb in turquoise and really like it. i am not sure what a cool tone is but i have brown hair and sort of olive skin tone i guess. is that a cool tone? thanks for your helpful input : )