Poll: What is your personal style, and if you were a Chanel bag which one would you be?

I wear a lot of black and like to blend in but still look put together - without attracting too much attention. Mostly professional or casual attire during the week, but like to get a little fancy for date night with my hubby on the weekend. So i would definitely be a Reissue 2.55 in the medium size, black aged-calfskin with matte gold hardware!

That bag and I are soulmates, I swear. When I went to the Chanel boutique to buy my first Timeless classic flap after years and years of longing, I changed my mind at the very last minute — it was the instant I saw a lonesome 2.55 on the shelf and fell hopelessly in love. It felt like destiny, and I had to bring her home. My heart still beats a little faster when I look at her, and I have not stop loving her since!

My personal style is feminine glam restrained from being girlie or over the top by my bias towards architecturally interesting shapes & cuts and a revulsion for anything fluffy or gaudy.

But, my style isn’t fully reflective of who I would be as a bag because then I have to take my personality into account. So, as a Chanel bag, I’d be a black crystal and tweed flap stuffed with a Kindle and my passport while making fashion purists’ eyes bleed by adding anything from a Hello Kitty to Star Trek themed bag charm just because I felt like it that day. :lol:

IMG_6457.jpegIMG_6453.jpegIMG_6452.jpeg

Oh, this is a fun question!

So my style is kind of modern day Blair Waldorf, BUT I am heavily tattooed. I love that juxtaposition so much. I also feel like my appearance leans very feminine, but I don't feel like my personality matches my appearance (especially without the tattoos) so that creates a juxtaposition I enjoy a lot too. My more casual, date night, night out, Saturday style leans a little more edgy and less feminine though.

So if I were a Chanel bag, I'd either be the small iridescent mermaid Boy from 2016 or the medium So Black boy.

Oh, this is a fun question!

So my style is kind of modern day Blair Waldorf, BUT I am heavily tattooed. I love that juxtaposition so much. I also feel like my appearance leans very feminine, but I don't feel like my personality matches my appearance (especially without the tattoos) so that creates a juxtaposition I enjoy a lot too. My more casual, date night, night out, Saturday style leans a little more edgy and less feminine though.

So if I were a Chanel bag, I'd either be the small iridescent mermaid Boy from 2016 or the medium So Black boy.
Love that!

I wish my style were a blue green sequined Chanel bag whose scales rippled when you smoothed your fingers over them, but even my DH and SA were like, noooo. And, since I really trust their collective taste, I just laughed and put it back. But I wish I had the lifestyle. The budget and the type of style to pull it off outside of my fantasy life lol.