Poll question- which Palm Springs should I do- mini or PM

Should I get the mini backpack or PM size?

• Palm Springs Mini

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Palm Springs PM

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Km2181

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

Which backpack should I get? I kept going back and forth between this and the Montsouris but I’ve realized I prefer the shape and zipper of the Palm Springs more. I just don’t know whether I should purchase the mini or PM size.

Hi,

Which backpack should I get? I kept going back and forth between this and the Montsouris but I’ve realized I prefer the shape and zipper of the Palm Springs more. I just don’t know whether I should purchase the mini or PM size.

Hi,

really depends what you need for your purposes. If for daily wear and you dont like carry many stuff, I will say go for mini as it is very versatile. I still have my mini since 2016 and one of my cutest bag I will grab for outing. Saying that, I just bought myself recently a PS PM size as somehow my style is more inclined to backpack style. It can fit more but totally different look for my longer outing trip or travel. There is changes on the zipper opening this year for this PS models. hope that helps.

Do you need to carry much ? If not, get mini.. You can make mini as sling bag as well, so it’s a plus. But if you do need to carry much, then get PM size. Good luck on deciding..

Another vote for the mini! I prefer the look of the smaller size and the fact that it works crossbody. Although I agree with others who have suggested to consider your lifestyle and how much space you need/what you'll be putting in it