Poll: please help me decide on mon mono lv neverfull!

Which stripes do you prefer?

• 2 vertical?

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • 3 vertical?

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters

Jdljb

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everyone,

Please let me know which one you prefer. I have narrowed it down to the GM size and ivory and mustard colours but I can’t decide on the stripes. Also, does anyone think I should add the dots? Any input is appreciated. Thank you!

Sorry the pictures are fuzzy!

Attachments

• 1834F2D3-8250-4EB3-9F67-F402ECF73ACC.jpeg
    1834F2D3-8250-4EB3-9F67-F402ECF73ACC.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 27783654-D9C7-4AA1-99EF-2FEF352A2282.jpeg
    27783654-D9C7-4AA1-99EF-2FEF352A2282.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 248
Hi both are nice but is that the color you prefer because it matches better? Do you have a favorite color that you would like instead? If I were to design my own bag I would want a color I like best rather than to have it match. It would be your own style one of a kind bag with a pop of color. (Or maybe a color of clothing you wear the most of.)

Don’t get me wrong the color combo you chose is nice, but I just wanted to throw out the idea.

Good luck in your decision. Oh btw I like the second one.

Reactions: Yuki85
Hi both are nice but is that the color you prefer because it matches better? Do you have a favorite color that you would like instead? If I were to design my own bag I would want a color I like best rather than to have it match. It would be your own style one of a kind bag with a pop of color.

Good luck in your decision. Oh btw I like the second one.
Bingo! My favorite colour is pink and I love the way the pink stripe looks, however I just know I won't wear it. I love how the mustard and ivory is neutral and goes with the overall tone of the bag. On its own, I can understand how it isn't as fun as the colored stripes, but when I see it paired with an outfit I think it looks stunning.

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Bingo! My favorite colour is pink and I love the way the pink stripe looks, however I just know I won't wear it. I love how the mustard and ivory is neutral and goes with the overall tone of the bag. On its own, I can understand how it isn't as fun as the colored stripes, but when I see it paired with an outfit I think it looks stunning.

Glad you thought it out. :biggrin:
Only you would know what’s best for you. :smile:

Still like the bottom. :smile:

Reactions: Jdljb
You guys are so awesome. Thanks for all of the input. I can’t believe how close the results are. I asked my 4 year old son because I still can’t decide. He said he likes the first one best “because it looks like a cheesy string and he loves cheesy strings” lol. Maybe he should have the final say!