Poll: INK Large Belly Veneta or Nero Seamless Tote

INK Large Belly Veneta or Black seamless tote?

• INK large belly Veneta

• Nero Seamless tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, dear BV lovers, my lovely SA got me two bags : one if large INK belly veneta, the other is black seamless tote. Both are equally lovely. But with holiday shopping too much myself, my wallet says only can keep one. Can u help me out here?:graucho:

Attachments

• bv.jpg
    bv.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 580
Have you tried on both bags? Both are lovely, but they are very large. if you happen to be a big bag lover, then ok, but always best to try the bag on if possible.

i am shorter (5 1) and i find a large veneta looks like it is going to eat me... the large belly would be bigger, so for me neither bag would be a good option other than the fact of more lovely BV square footage so to speak.

Dear..the bags are at my brother house now and I don't get the chance to go over to try till this weekend. I am 5'4",usually wear large veneta. But I heard belly veneta is kind of wider than classic veneta. hmm...

I am 5'4", have tried both bags on, have also seen Ink irl, I vote for Ink Belly Veneta.
Ink is an amazing color, very dark but difference enough from black to add a POP of color!
The Seamless Tote is a great travel bag, would make a great every day bag on a taller gal, JMHO...
Good luck deciding!!!

Belly Veneta! The colour is amazing.

I just bought a large Belly Veneta (Opera, mini ponza) and I love love love the shape. I'm about 5'4 and I think it's great for days when I want a slouchy look :smile:

Seriously, if both look good on you and they fit your needs, I would try to find a way to keep both. Ink is a limited color. Did the convertible tote go on sale in the BV boutiques?

That Belly must be huge if it dwarfs the tote :amuse: