Poll: Grenat or Black Work

?

Grenat or Black Work for ehmmm work!

1. Black

2. Grenat

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I decided to do a formal poll here since this is rather a investment for me. :smile:

I wear alot of black, brown and cream colored suit
    Jeans on weekends. but this is mainly for work.

I want to buy from Aloha for the best price $1275 but they have a pretty steep restocking fee if i have to return/exchange. I am concern with the veiny-ness of stuff...

Another option would be from Nordies, they *may* price match with aloha but I'll have to pay tax. :sad:
    And they don't have the grenat!!

thoughts?

2. I voted for grenat because I think it goes well with more clothing (both black and browns/earth tones).

3. Get the Grenat because the color is limited...Balenciaga always makes black B-bags.

4. fayewolf i voted for grenat because although it is a color i feel it goes with a lot and is more interesting than black.

5. Grenat !! :yes:

6. fayewolf, i think either color would "work" great for you (pardon the pun!!!) :P...i only chose black, because i've gotta black work that i adore :love:...but grenat is one of the most gorgeous colors ever & is definitely my fave for fall!!!

7. I vote for grenat... Also, the people at Aloha are VERY helpful, I think if you ask they will send a close-up of the grenat they would send you... Asking never hurts, right? Good luck!

8. Either choice is a great one! I just bought a black work and cannot wait for it to get here already!!! If this is your first Bbag then maybe get the grenat b/c you can always find black. I would want to see pictures before I bought so I would definitely ask for pictures! Good Luck!

9. I was just going to post my new "babies" - the Grenat Weekender and Black Purse.

As far as the color ... I LOVE :heart: the Grenat!!! Then again, I'm not a "Black Bag" person per se; I just got the Black Purse because I didn't have the Purse style in my collection (but I must say the leather on the Purse is wonderful!!).

I agree ... you can ALWAYS get the Black color!

2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - BESTwtmk.jpg 2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - 1wtmk.jpg 2006-1 Black Purse - Bestwtmk.jpg 2006-1 Black Pursewtmk.jpg
  10. Cee-Jay that grenat work is bee-you-te-full!

11. ooooh, the grenat is very yummy looking!!!

Anyone know who carries Grenat Work? Prefer Saks or Nordies.
    Aloha won't get it till end of august. :sad:

12. CeeJay- I love both of your bags!!! The Grenat is stunning and the black purse is equally as stunning!:love:

13. wow, CeeJay, your 2 new babies are absolute knock-outs :nuts:...the grenat is TDF & i've never seen a black purse, it's gorgey!!!

14. I voted for Grenat because it looks great with brown, black, cream and jeans which is what you indicated you mainly wear. Grenat is a really beautiful color to have in your Bbag collection. You can get a black later.

15. I think Grenat is a hot color. You're definitely going to be able to were that at a number of occasions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice