Poll: Grenat or Black Work

Grenat or Black Work for ehmmm work!

• Black

• Grenat

Results are only viewable after voting.

fayewolf

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I decided to do a formal poll here since this is rather a investment for me. :smile:

I wear alot of black, brown and cream colored suit
Jeans on weekends. but this is mainly for work.

I want to buy from Aloha for the best price $1275 but they have a pretty steep restocking fee if i have to return/exchange. I am concern with the veiny-ness of stuff...

Another option would be from Nordies, they *may* price match with aloha but I'll have to pay tax. :sad:
And they don't have the grenat!!

thoughts?

fayewolf, i think either color would "work" great for you (pardon the pun!!!) :P...i only chose black, because i've gotta black work that i adore :love:...but grenat is one of the most gorgeous colors ever & is definitely my fave for fall!!!

I vote for grenat... Also, the people at Aloha are VERY helpful, I think if you ask they will send a close-up of the grenat they would send you... Asking never hurts, right? Good luck!

Either choice is a great one! I just bought a black work and cannot wait for it to get here already!!! If this is your first Bbag then maybe get the grenat b/c you can always find black. I would want to see pictures before I bought so I would definitely ask for pictures! Good Luck!

I was just going to post my new "babies" - the Grenat Weekender and Black Purse.

As far as the color ... I LOVE :heart: the Grenat!!! Then again, I'm not a "Black Bag" person per se; I just got the Black Purse because I didn't have the Purse style in my collection (but I must say the leather on the Purse is wonderful!!).

I agree ... you can ALWAYS get the Black color!

Attachments

• 2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - BESTwtmk.jpg
    2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - BESTwtmk.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - 1wtmk.jpg
    2006 Pre-Fall Grenat Weekender - 1wtmk.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 2006-1 Black Purse - Bestwtmk.jpg
    2006-1 Black Purse - Bestwtmk.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 2006-1 Black Pursewtmk.jpg
    2006-1 Black Pursewtmk.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 37
I voted for Grenat because it looks great with brown, black, cream and jeans which is what you indicated you mainly wear. Grenat is a really beautiful color to have in your Bbag collection. You can get a black later.