POLL: GP color- your thoughts appreciated!

Which Garden Party color would you choose (both 36, both negonda)

• Rouge H

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Black

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hermezzy

Humility Love Faith
O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
My dear tpf friends- I've had 2 GPs in the past but am considering another. Which color would you choose? Rouge H or black? Black always works well for me. I've never had a non-neutral bag before. The Rouge H w/the contrasting white stitching looks gorgeous to me but I've never had a red bag before. So many of you know me well on here- I trust your thoughts! Thank you, dear fellow H aficionados!

I voted for rogue H just because the colour is so gorgeous, but black will be easier to wear and more versatile.
To me rogue H is more of a fall/winter colour, however, since you already have two other colours, that might not be a problem

Difficult choice... good luck :yes:

What are the colours of your past 2 GP bags?
I would go with Rouge H, colour is stunning compared to black unless the black comes with contrast stitching.

Reactions: Hermezzy
What are the colours of your past 2 GP bags?
I would go with Rouge H, colour is stunning compared to black unless the black comes with contrast stitching.

The others are gold and tweed (brownish)...thanks for your comments, nvie! It seems like Rouge H is winning!!

Reactions: nvie
Since you already have Gold to cover spring/summer, I’d definitely get Rouge H. Those are the two GPs I have, and they pretty much cover any situation/outfit. Plus the contrast stitching makes the bag stand out that much more.

Both :P

I have the black and it's a forever bag, but RH is special. As you know, if I could only have 3 H colors they would be black, Rouge H, and gold!
Go with your heart :smile:
So nice to see you on my screen again, my dear Quelle- how I've missed you! So sorry I've been so busy lately. I'm so very glad you responded, since your experience w/Rouge H is extensive and I've loved perusing your past pics featuring your Rouge H bags. I've never had anything Rouge H...it seems like the general consensus is that it is as special in real life as it is in pics...

Reactions: QuelleFromage
So nice to see you on my screen again, my dear Quelle- how I've missed you! So sorry I've been so busy lately. I'm so very glad you responded, since your experience w/Rouge H is extensive and I've loved perusing your past pics featuring your Rouge H bags. I've never had anything Rouge H...it seems like the general consensus is that it is as special in real life as it is in pics...
:flowers: Rouge H is like red perfected to me. Miss you my dear!