POLL : casual daily watch CARTIER OR ROLEX (no bling)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The 34 airking

2. Me too!

3. went to check out my options again....and im gearing toward these two : (still undecided)

36 SS/rosegold oyster band pink face with dia markers and fluted bezel ($10,000+)

or

34 SS airking oyster band pink face with dia markers/roman numerals and fluted bezel ($6800)

whatcha think? (i like the airking price - LOL)

4. i prefer cartier normally but i think i like the rolex better

5. Airking!

6. I love rose gold, but on a Rolex I only like it in the fluted/jubilee combo for some reason. Casting my vote for the Air-King.

7. somehow the airking i was looking at was in fluted bezel (looks like if it comes with dia markers, it only came in fluted bezel)...funny, this thread started out with NO BLING but i still ended up cbhoosing the ones with dia markers :biggrin:

8. Yes, you can only get the diamond markers with the fluted bezel because that bezel is 18k white gold. Same with the Datejust.

9. Cartier

10. I think Roadster is more casual ---> Than Ballon Bleu

11. Rolex, hands down!

12. Go for Rolex! I had the same dilemma: Ballon bleu or datejust. I decided to get a Datejust! It's for every occasion. For me is the Air King to small and when you get a Datejust you can change your dial of the watch later, they have sooo many beauties and the Air King has only a few :P ( it doesn't cost so much to change it :smile:

13. This thread is from 2009....

14. Cartier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice