POLL : casual daily watch CARTIER OR ROLEX (no bling)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Both watches are beautiful, I think the ballon bleu is very unique looking, it's really gorgeous IRL. For the value of money, I'd go for the Rolex. If you don't already have a Rolex, go for it first & get the Cartier later on.

2. Another vote for Rolex.

3. I like white gold or platinum watches(no diamonds) for every day both in Cartier and Rolex. They are not as blingy as yellow gold and half the time I don't think people really know if they are really gold.

4. I pick Rolex as casual daily - it withstands more abuse, a very 'hardy' watch lol. I have had Cartier, and was afraid to bang it against anything, and thus did not wear it daily. It was a YG Tank Francaise. I did end up cracking the sapphire on the set-screw (oh what the heck is the name? The piece that pulls out to set the time. Gads I'm gettin' old and senile!~)

5. i agree

6. thanks guys!

i have yet to try the cartier BB -- i am afraid it will be a tough decision!

7. Definitely the Rolex. That Cartier Roadster is nice, but the other model doesn't do it for me. But I am a Rolex girl, anyway!

8. Well, pazt I slept on it and I am casting a vote for the BB! I'm basing my decision on obviously my preferences but also your distinctive diaper bag & other action pics of yours I've seen - timeless yet distinctive.

9. thanks crazy4french -- im leaning towards the cartier mself just because i have 2 other rolex watches and i have yet to own a cartier. DH has a cartier SS roadster chrono but im not considering matching him either.

then i later flip to getting a rolex because i want a rosegold/SS watch:P

10. Cartier BB, but only like it in 1 tone. Rolex all look the same, same old boring design.

11. OK, tried on both watches -- and i am going for rolex (i think, for now)....but im very confused now as to which rolex to get. so many choices :

34 airking SS with pink face and diamond markers oyster bracelet and round bezel
    31 datejust SS with pink face and diamond markers oyster bracelet and fluted bezel
    36 datejust SS/everose with black face and diamond markers oyster bracelet and round bezel

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. -I personally don't like the look of a fluted bezel with oyster bracelet. I'm going to go with the pink Air King.

13. Definitely Rolex.

14. Love the Airking, I didn't know that they were available with pink dials !

15. YES - pinkdial w/ diamonds along with roman numerals! so cool (but the diamonds are a tad smaller than the regular dia.markers to give room for the numerals....so cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice