Polishes you regret not buying

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We all have them: LE nail polishes we were eyeing and didn't buy, that we can't buy anymore.

Right now I'm sad about the YSL Savage Summer collection. The only place I can find it now is ebay for literally twice the price, and I'm wary of fakes so I won't even entertain the idea of buying it there.

Tell me yours.

2. Ooo I love this question! :biggrin:

Pretty much all the Chanel polishes I missed buying (before I started collecting), the after-market for Chanel polishes is so expensive. In particular- Jade, the Russies, the Tokyo glitters... I wasn't old enough to be buying in the 90s but there are some amazing colours from then that I would've loved to have (Ciel de Nuit especially).

Dior Exquis and Apparat- old LE holiday colours.

Weirdly I'd like to hunt down the OPI Russian collection polishes I didn't buy when they came out... I loved that collection but I was only a teen and OPI polishes were $20 each in Aus so I couldn't justify it *sigh* if only I had known about ebay then LOL!

Sophie-Rose likes this.
  3. Chanel Gold Fiction is the other one I missed out on and still wish they would re-release.

4. I regret not buying a 2nd bottle of Chanel Azure :sad:

5. I can't remember the brand, but I remember seeing a matte pale pink tone that was gorgeous but rather expensive. To this day, I can't find a color that matches the shade I want. :sad:

6. I regret not trying the Dior holiday polishes years ago. (The bottles are cute, but tiny. I like the formula and small brush.) The colors in recent yrs have not been original, but some of the unique, older polishes have become all-time favs, so I'll occasionally splurge for old bottles.

7. Not to be an enabler or anything but . . .Lord & Taylor has YSL Night Escape (72) in stock now. I just placed an order! :smile:

8. Omg yay! If only they had savage pink too.

9. I really regret not getting Feu De Russie and Or De Russie when someone found then in a shop a few years ago. I only ordered Nuit De Russie, thinking I wouldn't wear the other two. I've gotten them since, though. No current regrets :smile:

10. When I didn't get Dior Bay at the airport in HK and went for Dior Vibrato....I thought I can get it in Japan or here back in Europe. But now I can't find one lol The searching will continue.

11. 2 bottle on Ebay UK x

12. They would be over five years old! I can't believe anyone would still sell them. Probably fakes.

13. People are always selling off old polishes, especially when they brought them for retail price 5 years ago and now they realise they can sell them for 3 times that. Im sure at some point i will sell my collection and some of my polishes are way way older than 5 years.

14. I have Chanel polishes that are from around the time Gold Fiction came out that are experiencing serious separation.

15. Give them a really thorough shake and they should come good! I have Chanel polishes from the early 90s all the way to present day and as long as you keep them in a cool dark place and the cap tightly screwed on, they should last forever...

sally.m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice