Polène handbags

I did add it to the cart and it was showing free shipping. I have no idea why but it was doing that this weekend. I figured it was a week long sale so I didn’t complete my purchase. Obviously, now I know what to do if I ever see the discount again in the future.

I see! Might need to try leaving things in my cart next time to check. Thank you so much!!!

There's a new bag called Tonca that popped up on the website under the "New In" tab. It's a small cross-body, very cute. Indicates out of stock, only one photo. Expecting to see more maybe tomorrow!
Thank you for this! Wow, that Tonca bag is a game changer.
I actually went on the site this morning but didn't see this new beauty. It reminds me of the Chloe Kiss Bag but probably less cumbersome and of course, more affordable. The only thing I don't like is that if I add this one to my list of Polene desires, it will get even harder to decide which ones to pick. It seems like I want almost every bag in their entire catalog. And I'm still waiting for them to come out with a camera bag model.

It's so cute! I just got my Polene order, which I sent to my mom's house. I told her I wouldn't get any more purses, and she told me "you better remember your words." This is when I'm still thinking about the blue and yellow mini Neufs. It's always safer for me to buy dark/jewel tones and neutral tones like black/white/gray, but I can't help wanting more color too! I think the only way to decide for sure is to try them on. Maybe one day I can go to Paris and see the Polene store in person for myself. I love Polene; I think I'll just keep buying their designs.

Last edited:
There's a new bag called Tonca that popped up on the website under the "New In" tab. It's a small cross-body, very cute. Indicates out of stock, only one photo. Expecting to see more maybe tomorrow!
Strange name but the bag looks nice. I wish they would come out with more colors for the full sized #9 rather than coming out with new styles. Oh well, wishful thinking!!

It's so cute! I just got my Polene order, which I sent to my mom's house. I told her I wouldn't get any more purses, and she told me "you better remember your words." This is when I'm still thinking about the blue and yellow mini Neufs. It's always safer for me to buy dark/jewel tones and neutral tones like black/white/gray, but I can't help wanting more color too! I think the only way to decide for sure is to try them on. Maybe one day I can go to Paris and see the Polene store in person for myself. I love Polene; I think I'll just keep buying their designs.
I hear you. This brand really offers the best of both worlds. Its designs are simple yet very modern and feel very fresh to me. That, plus the added Parisian elegance and the more affordable price tag make Polene irresistible. I am quite sure I will end up having many of their bags in time.