Pocket In The City *Pics* - My First Chanel Forum Post!

Hi Rockerchic! The measurements for this bag are approx. 13.5" length x 4" width x 10" height. Since the sides 'gather', the width can be a little bit more or less depending on how much you put in the bag. Hope that helps! :smile:

-Stephanie (pond23)

hi stephanie! thanks so much for posting additional photos and the info of the handbag. you are SO making me want to get this bag! so NOT good! :rolleyes:

have you used the bag yet? i bet you can fit a lot in there, no? would you happen to have a photo of the inside of the bag?

i can't believe it's grey - it looks so brown to me! were you able to compare both the grey and brown and see the difference?

hi stephanie! thanks so much for posting additional photos and the info of the handbag. you are SO making me want to get this bag! so NOT good! :rolleyes:

have you used the bag yet? i bet you can fit a lot in there, no? would you happen to have a photo of the inside of the bag?

i can't believe it's grey - it looks so brown to me! were you able to compare both the grey and brown and see the difference?

This bag is not dark grey at all. Why they decided to call it that is beyond me. It is more of a dark brown, and the so-called brown is more of a reddish-brown.

You can fit quite a bit in this bag without the bag looking bulky. That's why I love the size. I'll try to take a picture of the inside of the bag when I get a chance later.

-Stephanie (pond23)

This bag also comes in Black in some locations, but I haven't seen this particular color in person.

-Stephanie (pond23)

thanks for all your replies stephanie! yes, please post pics of the interior when you get the chance. :flowers: to be honest, i would be 100% tempted to get this bag if the color were a true grey. i have been looking for a good grey bag for a long time!

Here are some interior shots of the bag taken without flash. Hope they're helpful!

-Stephanie (pond23)

Attachments

• Chanel Pocket 8a.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 8a.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Chanel Pocket 9a.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 9a.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Chanel Pocket 10.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 10.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 47
  • Chanel Pocket 11a.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 11a.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 56
hey stephanie, i walked into chanel not even thinking about this style, i was looking for a jumbo. i saw the black version of this exact one, and really liked the way it sat. then i asked if there was any other color available, and the SA handed me over the dark brown (i guess the dk grey) and OMIGOD, I fell in love with it. i was looking for a chanel dark brown and this fit the bill, plus it's a tote!!!

i had to get the display piece b/c it was the last one left in the store. the SA said it's gaining popularity. i really like it!! especially since it's lighter than the GST.

your pics are awesome!

hey stephanie, i walked into chanel not even thinking about this style, i was looking for a jumbo. i saw the black version of this exact one, and really liked the way it sat. then i asked if there was any other color available, and the SA handed me over the dark brown (i guess the dk grey) and OMIGOD, I fell in love with it. i was looking for a chanel dark brown and this fit the bill, plus it's a tote!!!

i had to get the display piece b/c it was the last one left in the store. the SA said it's gaining popularity. i really like it!! especially since it's lighter than the GST.

your pics are awesome!

Thank you babyhart! I'm so glad you bought this bag too! Another bag sister for me; I think that makes three that I know of so far on this forum. :yahoo: It's nice to hear that this bag is gaining popularity (she's such an under-appreciated beauty). It's such a perfect combination of form and function. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!

-Stephanie (pond23)

Congrats on your bag Stephanie, and welcome to the Chanel forum!! :smile: Your sister looks great modeling it, and I'm sure you'll look amazing too! :smile: IMO, this is the best color out of the PITC bags... definitely not grey haha, so odd that Chanel decided to call a brown bag grey! :P Enjoy using your new baby! :smile:

savannah - i keep coming back to look at the photos too. the bag is just really gorgeous!!

stephanie - thanks so much for showing us the interior of the bag. it's very roomy indeed!

baby - congrats on scoring this bag! post pics when you get it!