Pochette Metis v Speedy B 25v Neo Neo. Thoughts.

I have both bags. I tend to use the neo noe more and kinda admire the PM more than actually use it :smile:. Theres something about the look and design of the PM that I never get tired or bored of. I prefer to use bags that are easier to get in out of and dont need to faff around opening and closing. The neo noe is certainly one of those that u can throw things in and not really have to have things stacked in a particular order. Which I find I'm having to do with the PM. That said I would never get rid of my PM. The back zipper pocket is super useful and multiple ways to wear the bag makes it more versatile in that sense. The Neo noe is only shoulder carry for me.. at the moment till I get the non louis branded short handle to make it hand carry. I think because they are both very different, you may end up getting both oneday, just which one first :smile:

I have both bags and love them both. Between the two, I would prefer the neo noe a bit more, it’s super light weight, easy to get in and out, stylish and fits more than the PM. However on days where I have to take public transit or go to crowded places like shopping mall, I would prefer PM due to the secure closure. Hope that helps.

Hey Guys, im looking to purchase a new Louis Vuitton Handbag but im torn.

I love the Speedy B, it’s obviously a classic but is it overdone now?

And as for canvas which do you prefer? I love the monogram but vachetta worries me. And tips and advice welcomed!
Thanks xx

Hi guys,

one thing i have noticed is i find it hard to find threads on specific bags. So i thought id create this so we have a place to talk specifically about these bags.

any tips/ advice/ experiences are all welcome!
Happy shopping x

In the subforum Louis Vuitton clubhouse you can find threads specifically for speedy’s, pochette metis, neo noe, or is that not the kind of information you mean? I love to read the thread there about certain items, also because the threads are filled with pictures!

Reactions: Lejic
In the subforum Louis Vuitton clubhouse you can find threads specifically for speedy’s, pochette metis, neo noe, or is that not the kind of information you mean? I love to read the thread there about certain items, also because the threads are filled with pictures!
Agreed. Instead of creating 65 different threads on the Pochette Métis vs. “named bag”, you can go on research the clubhouse threads on here. Look on YouTube, research online, try them both at the boutique. Each person has different tastes when it comes to these bags and it can get sometimes get more confusing.

Reactions: Lejic
I'm biased because I have (and love) my Speedy B 25 in DE. It is a classic for a reason. For me, the choice in canvas was due to winter in NorCal being rainy and I travel often to NY, where precipitation (rain, snow) is year round. So, I wanted something I did not have to worry about. My mono and DA bags are for sunny weather.

For me Speedy b25 in DE because i have it. And i am also drawn to DE for bags and mono for slg's. Except for my limited edition mono bag. I love the look of a speedy b25 in mono when it has honey patina but not when its darker than that. My clapton pm is more than 2yrs now and still looks brand new.

Reactions: prettyyybizarrre