Pochette Metis Strap

Gatsby

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I have been looking to buy a monogram strap for my Favorite MM for a while but it's never available. I found on Fashionphile that a few Pochette Metis monogram straps have been listed. While I'm looking to purchase one of those, I can't help but wonder how or why those are coming available. Why would someone sell their Pochette Metis strap? Does anyone have an idea why people are selling them?

I agree, those straps can be rough on the shoulders and dig in if the bag is too heavy or you have been carrying it around for a while. I sold all of my PM bags but bought the bandelier strap shortly before I decided to sell them. I currently use the bandelier strap with my Triangle Softy.

I have been looking to buy a monogram strap for my Favorite MM for a while but it's never available. I found on Fashionphile that a few Pochette Metis monogram straps have been listed. While I'm looking to purchase one of those, I can't help but wonder how or why those are coming available. Why would someone sell their Pochette Metis strap? Does anyone have an idea why people are selling them?
I can tell you I am selling my reverse monogram strap because I prefer my regular monogram strap for both of my PM (mono and reverse). I have never used the reverse strap. I also use a black leather strap on my reverse.

Reactions: atcprincess