Pochette Melanie & Empreinte Leather

bbkctpf

O.G.
Nov 20, 2013
Hi all, does anyone have the pochette melanie? If so, what do you think about it so far? I didnt find any reviews on YouTube.

Can anyone speak to when the Empreinte leather will flatten from regular use?

Thanks!

Hi, I’ve just bought the bb version and I like it so far. I originally purchase the coin card holder to use as a slim wallet but didn’t work for me and ended up exchanging it. I can’t answer the other question because I’ve just recently bought empreinte leather. HTH.

Reactions: bbkctpf
Hi, I’ve just bought the bb version and I like it so far. I originally purchase the coin card holder to use as a slim wallet but didn’t work for me and ended up exchanging it. I can’t answer the other question because I’ve just recently bought empreinte leather. HTH.
Can you please post a photo ? I'm thinking of purchasing to put my cash in so I don't have to fold it.

Hi all, does anyone have the pochette melanie? If so, what do you think about it so far? I didnt find any reviews on YouTube.

Can anyone speak to when the Empreinte leather will flatten from regular use?

Thanks!

I have a Victorine and ZCP in Empreinte. Over time, my Victorine has flattened out a bit, but my ZCP still looks brand new. I have used them equally... I’ve heard that flatter Empreinte pieces hold the embossing better. Since the Pochette Melanie is flat it might hold up better.

With my iPhone XR with a very bulky case.View attachment 4664433

This is so beautiful and it looks like it fits a lot!

Reactions: Chanelconvert