Pochette Felicie question?

Mom2to2

O.G.
Mar 28, 2013
Im looking for a little bag like the Felicie that I can wear as a belt bag too. Can anyone tell me if the chain strap/hook will feed / fit through the D ring (that the chain connects to the purse by) so that I can fit it on my waist and feed it through the D ring and will the hook latch into the actual chain ? (I know what I’m trying to say, hope this makes sense.)
Thanks!

I don’t think that the chain could fit through the D ring. The hook won’t be able to fit through the actual chain, maybe a customized strap would work for you?

The hook and chain will fit through the D ring with some fa-noodling (I've done it to double the chain). I'm not sure if it will hook onto itself, I'd have to check when I got home. I'm not sure if it'd make a good belt bag, as wearing it that way may cause stress on the tabs that hold the D rings.

Reactions: Mom2to2
I don’t think that the chain could fit through the D ring. The hook won’t be able to fit through the actual chain, maybe a customized strap would work for you?
Correction: the hook does fit through the actual chain, I mixed up different chains :shocked:. When checking it I couldn’t get the hook through the D ring but @idlehen managed to do so

Reactions: Mom2to2
The hook and chain will fit through the D ring with some fa-noodling (I've done it to double the chain). I'm not sure if it will hook onto itself, I'd have to check when I got home. I'm not sure if it'd make a good belt bag, as wearing it that way may cause stress on the tabs that hold the D rings.

Oh that’s a good point! Thx