Pochette Accessoires vs Toiletry 26

I have heard the discontinue rumors floating around for a little over a month now. I have seen the DA print come online once in a blue moon but it has been a few months since monogram I believe. I hope they don't discontinue them!
That's good to know that it still pops up on their website at random times. So hard to buy now online on select pieces unless you have a good SA in contact.

i just got a PA and really like it. Bought 2 3rd party straps (one chain and one leather) for cross body wear. So functional! I would think the T26 could be just as functional, but the dimensions look abit 'off' if worn as a bag.

My first PA was $120 and the SA kinda giggled at me for wearing it on my shoulder and using a long strap on it for cross body.... I always say I started the trend. PA first but TP26 is great if you can find them get them, the 26 is usually very hard to get and it seems the PA's are hard to get now too..
Same! i still have it!
I've been told they are just sold out... that seems off to be told they are discontinued...
same i'm looking at getting the new version of the PA and was told it was sold out.

i just got a PA and really like it. Bought 2 3rd party straps (one chain and one leather) for cross body wear. So functional! I would think the T26 could be just as functional, but the dimensions look abit 'off' if worn as a bag.
Were you able to get PA from LV store or online? Having a hard time looking where it is available..

Were you able to get PA from LV store or online? Having a hard time looking where it is available..
From a personal shopper. I was on the boutique's waitlist since Mar but no one called. Saw one available on the IG acct of a personal shopper whom I always buy from, so decided to go for it. Prices will only go up, so getting it sooner is better than later.