Pochette Accessoires DA or Mono?

DA or Mono

• Damier Azur

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Monogram

Votes: 50 69.4%

• Total voters
Went to LV today to pick up mine in DE, I asked and the SA confirmed to me that it was being discontinued as well as the Favourite and that big changes are coming to LV (not sure what that meant). This is such a great, versatile piece. Glad I got mine.

Hrm I wonder what these big changes are. I am reading that so far this year they have plans to discontinue
-Eva clutch
-Favorite
-Pochette accessories
-Toiletry pouch in all 3 sizes

Seems like they're getting rid of a lot of functional pieces.

Ur right, functional and cheaper items. They will prob introduce replacement items at a higher price point. Eva has been removed from the website so that's def history. I haven't heard anything about the TP's as yet.

Hrm I wonder what these big changes are. I am reading that so far this year they have plans to discontinue
-Eva clutch
-Favorite
-Pochette accessories
-Toiletry pouch in all 3 sizes

Seems like they're getting rid of a lot of functional pieces.

Whaaaat? I hate that. :sad:

Did you hear about the mini pochette? Maybe I should buy one as long as I can.

Reactions: j19
Mono would round out your collection more. Where did you hear it might be discontinued? This is news to me.
I noticed this mentioned in at least two threads by multiple people, one of them was definitely the April Jewels thread. And they don't have anymore PA in vernis and epi (at least not on their UK's website).

Last edited:
Reactions: MarLoLV
Same dilema... Had the old model mono for 12 years (sold it because the length of the strap bothered me + it had it's life) I"m wanting a new one before it's gone ... Wanted an epi one and was to late .... Does someone have a pic of the strap length on the shoulder please ?

Thanks

Wow, I didn't realise they were discontinuing this! I thought it was one of their more popular pieces!
Anyway, I have the PA in mono, and I use it virtually everyday! I prefer the damier print in bags, but I love having the distinct LV mono inside my bag!
No matter which print you go for though, I'm sure you'll love it!

Reactions: MarLoLV
Went to LV today to pick up mine in DE, I asked and the SA confirmed to me that it was being discontinued as well as the Favourite and that big changes are coming to LV (not sure what that meant). This is such a great, versatile piece. Glad I got mine.
wow, interesting, wondering what big change is?

Reactions: j19
Monogram. I really hope they don't discontinue the PA! It seems like a staple piece from LV. I want one in DE. I would hope they just redesign it again...But you never know with LV.
I think they've already halted production on them, they're discontinuing a couple of "entry-level" bags that are around or under the $1k based on posts throughout the LV forum. I hope they come out with another redesign too though!

Reactions: PurseAddict728