PO confirmed! who else is waiting for PO deliveries?

Yes the order can be refused.....how do you mean by changing the specification?

If I for example order a black birkin in togo and the order is refused because of that it is not made in togo (just an example) I might want to change to clemence rather than having no bag at all.

I am still waiting on a PO from last year...It's been confirmed...but...no bag YET!!! Found out that my latest PO has been confirmed...but who knows when it will get here. Trying to be patient. But, not very sucessfully I might add.

I placed a rather unexceptional PO for an etoupe 35cm Birkin in Togo in late Jan and my SA said that it went through and that it should arrive in a year's time! Yes - a whole year! - and I'm in France but not Paris admittedly. I was thinking of placing an order for a Kelly 32cm in Graphite Clemence for July podium however I struck lucky and my SA told me that the store had ordered this bag for their stock and that no one as yet had reserved it. It's supposed to arrive in the period of Jan-Jun 08 but could come in later... in the meantime I'm thinking of being a greedy Grill and ordering a Kelly pochette in rouge moyen lezard! ... I kind of like waiting. Before I've made reservations in Paris - where I currently reside - and the bag arrives literally weeks after you've placed the order which is fun but not so fun when you have to pay back your DH for the money he's loaned you!

If I for example order a black birkin in togo and the order is refused because of that it is not made in togo (just an example) I might want to change to clemence rather than having no bag at all.

If you are doing an order for podium then there's no reason that you shouldn't get the bag you want. However, if you do a reservation which is reserving a bag they have ordered at podium for shop stock then they will tell you there and then if they have black togo still available and if not will offer you an alternative. This is what happened to me. I wanted togo but they only had clemence available which I accepted and then changed my mind and managed to get a cancelled togo bag

I had placed a PO for a 35 togo kelly in orange and while she was in Paris my SM learned that orange was only available in clemence. She emailed the store and they contacted me to see if that would be ok. So now I am waiting on a 35 clemence kelly in orange.

I left a list of bags with my Store Manager for her to order at her discretion, as there are the H-podium idiosyncracies to adhere to i.e. if and when the podium offers it, individual store quotas to fulfill etc. It will take a long while to fulfill the list as most of the bags are in exotic skins. As for the two bicolored box leather Birkins I ordered 2-3 years ago, they have yet to arrive!