PM Agenda - defective

Melrose1994

Jun 5, 2016
Sooo upset! Recently bought a PM agenda in mono and already something wrong with it. I was initially given one that was MIF but glazing on the side was not done properly so I opted for MIS as glazing looked amazing and took it home. Filofax order came in tonight, I had tried to put the calendar in and tried to close but bottomlever came off... See the pic. I am so greatful that I had not personalized it yet or I wouldnt be able to return or exchange. :sad:.. So bummed that I need to go back to store.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Sooo upset! Recently bought a PM agenda in mono and already something wrong with it. I was initially given one that was MIF but glazing on the side was not done properly so I opted for MIS as glazing looked amazing and took it home. Filofax order came in tonight, I had tried to put the calendar in and tried to close but bottomlever came off... See the pic. I am so greatful that I had not personalized it yet or I wouldnt be able to return or exchange. :sad:.. So bummed that I need to go back to store.
That's a long time problem with the agendas. Bring it back, they ll exchange it for you.

I bought the trunks pm agenda and had it shipped from the boutique. I was so excited to receive it but as soon as I tried to open it, the end piece fell off. They exchanged it by mail with no problems

This happened to my PM Vernis agenda the first time I opened it, too. My SA exchanged it for me for a brand new one on the spot. I haven't had any issue with my new one in the year and a half since I got it! Good luck!

Happened to me as well. They exchanged it on the spot. Hasn't happened since. I read somewhere to use the clips to open it but push on the rings themselves to close it. Shouldn't happen either way, but this has worked for me.