Pls help me make a decision!! Which Pochette Accessoires?

Which one should I buy?

• 1. 270,-

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 2. 160,-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LinnyXO

O.G.
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

this is my first thread and I would really appreciate your help! So I decided to get the Pochette Accessoires a couple of months ago. I will be in Berlin next week and so I decided to buy it at the store while I'm there as it would have made a nice memory. However, I called the store today and they said I could basically forget about getting my hands on one as they're sold out all over Europe and wouldn't come in until (maybe) April.
So now I've decided to buy pre-loved and here two options: which one should I choose?
I'll include pictures and maybe you can help me decide because I can't seem to pick one to save my life:

1. Date code: AR 0060, seems to be in pretty good condition (no stains etc.), comes with the dustbag, 270,-
34pgwag.png

fcu3ib.png

1zyk7t5.png

2wcplqb.png

2. Date code: CA 1006, stains on the inside, comes without the strap, comes with the dustbag and original box, 160,-
35c0cxt.png

2i0gl7s.png

2guz86t.png

What do you think? First one comes from a Vintage store in my region and the second is a private seller. Thanks for your help!

hi! Do you want the strap? you have a diffrence of 160 between the two (if getting a strap from the boutique is more expensive than that I would go with the one with the strap). Plus the second one has stains.

Reactions: LinnyXO
hi! Do you want the strap? you have a diffrence of 160 between the two (if getting a strap from the boutique is more expensive than that I would go with the one with the strap). Plus the second one has stains.

Thanks!! I forgot to mention that I will likely only wear it cross-body. I have a chain strap and I would eventually get one from LV but yeah I'm so indecisive lol

Hey guys,

this is my first thread and I would really appreciate your help! So I decided to get the Pochette Accessoires a couple of months ago. I will be in Berlin next week and so I decided to buy it at the store while I'm there as it would have made a nice memory. However, I called the store today and they said I could basically forget about getting my hands on one as they're sold out all over Europe and wouldn't come in until (maybe) April.
So now I've decided to buy pre-loved and here two options: which one should I choose?
I'll include pictures and maybe you can help me decide because I can't seem to pick one to save my life:

1. Date code: AR 0060, seems to be in pretty good condition (no stains etc.), comes with the dustbag, 270,-
34pgwag.png

fcu3ib.png

1zyk7t5.png

2wcplqb.png

2. Date code: CA 1006, stains on the inside, comes without the strap, comes with the dustbag and original box, 160,-
35c0cxt.png

2i0gl7s.png

2guz86t.png

What do you think? First one comes from a Vintage store in my region and the second is a private seller. Thanks for your help!
None ! You should wait.

Personally I have dealt this dilemma. I want one badly but the wait and trying to get one is a bit disconcerting. I know I would never be happy with pre loved and in any of those conditions. Maybe wait it out a bit more?

Personally I have dealt this dilemma. I want one badly but the wait and trying to get one is a bit disconcerting. I know I would never be happy with pre loved and in any of those conditions. Maybe wait it out a bit more?

Yeah, I think you're right and I will wait until they are available again. I'm just so impatient when it comes to things I want! I guess I'm going to take my Gucci Soho Disco bag but I just REALLY wanted to wear the Pochette lol

Reactions: BlackApple
I posted this in the other thread too (I accidentally made two lol) but I was able to order it today!!! Thanks for the replies, everyone :flowers: So last night I was on youtube watching videos and I saw a video (or 10 lol) on the Mini Pochette which I always thought was too small but then it grew on me. I checked the LV website and it was available and bought it. This morning I randomly decided to refresh the page for the PA and it was available as well!! I've never bought anything quicker in my life lol I have a question though: I'm not sure if I want to keep both and I can't see the option to cancel the order for the Mini (it says it is still processing). I'm having both delivered to the store because I'm barely home, so can I return it in store and get my money back if I decide against it?

I posted this in the other thread too (I accidentally made two lol) but I was able to order it today!!! Thanks for the replies, everyone :flowers: So last night I was on youtube watching videos and I saw a video (or 10 lol) on the Mini Pochette which I always thought was too small but then it grew on me. I checked the LV website and it was available and bought it. This morning I randomly decided to refresh the page for the PA and it was available as well!! I've never bought anything quicker in my life lol I have a question though: I'm not sure if I want to keep both and I can't see the option to cancel the order for the Mini (it says it is still processing). I'm having both delivered to the store because I'm barely home, so can I return it in store and get my money back if I decide against it?

I'm pretty sure you can get a refund on which one you aren't going to keep. And lucky you that you were able to snatch the PA online! I was stalking the website for weeks and gave up... then I finally found one at a LV 2 hours away. Since I like instant gratification, you know I drove those 2 hours to buy it haha! Enjoy!