pls choose for me a Lindy 30 clemence in RG or Bougenvillier?

which lindy 30 will you snatch?

• lindy 30 clemence in bougenvillier

• lindy 30 clemence in rouge garrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladiess n gentss,

i need your kind opinions again, i haveee been looking n looking for a gently used lindy in Rouge garrance or bougenvillier but i am at a point where i am so desperate that i have decided just to buy a new one from H.

i used to dislike lindy...and everytime i tried on lindy i looked very2 fat and looks like a homeless with her bag...but someday after trying, i just realized that i have been trying the wrong sizeee, i always tried size 34 that is too big for me...so when one day i tried on size 30 OMG i am in loveeee....and i loveee lindy in brights and fun colors.

so my question is, if i am going to buy ever just one lindy, what color should i buy? a bougenvillier lindy 30...or a RG lindy 30?

i somehow feel that the RG is damn good but its not as cute as bougenvillier for lindy 30, maybe if i want a lindy 34 i will def buy the RG.
i am just scared that a bougenvillier lindy wont stay as clean as the RG, because lindy has lots of corners bcause of its shape i think thats gonna scuff easier than kelly or birkins.

both colors can work well with my wardrobe and i am thinkin to bring this bag to travel..

btw my conclusion is color wise bougenvillier sings more in lindy for me but RG is more practical color....*sob* pls help mee and do let me know what do you think and which one will u choose?

tia guys...you guys are the best!

My Lindy is orange color while my Picotin is bougainvillea.

RG is my most favourite red, I would love a birkin in RG.

Fun and cheerful color, bougainvillea gets my vote. Best of luck!

I have 30RG and 26bougainvillier. I find RG easier to use because it matches more neutrals in my wardrobe, although on a fun hot day, eg. when I'm in cuffed shorts and a white shirt with rolled-up sleeves, my bougainvillea adds to the fun. Could also be the size.

Hi dear, it seems that you have a preference for the Bougainvillier so my vote is for that one ;).
Also, if my memory served me right, you do have a red Chanel and a RG Kelly already, no? So then the Bougainvillier would also be a nice variation in your collection :yes:.

Have you consider Rubis Lindy?

I would pick RG Lindy over BGV if RG comes first. Indeed, BGV is cute in a lindy and you're leaning more to BGV so get that.

I have 30RG and 26bougainvillier. I find RG easier to use because it matches more neutrals in my wardrobe, although on a fun hot day, eg. when I'm in cuffed shorts and a white shirt with rolled-up sleeves, my bougainvillea adds to the fun. Could also be the size.

TammyD, how do you find the size lindy 26? Is it too tiny and impractical compared to 30? I have only seen 30 and 34 irl, am wondering whether I should consider 26 too? Tks!

Sorry OP, for hijacking the thread with my question above. I prefer RG anytime. But if you already hv RG in a different bag, its fun to have a variety of colors :smile:

I just played with a BGV Lindy 30 the other day - TDF! But it's very, very bright, like fruit punch. The color is really well suited to the cute shape of the Lindy.
Get what really makes your heart sing and make it work for you. If you have other, more practical reds, then by all means - pounce on the one you're obsessed with!!

I voted for RG. I have bags in RG and Bougainvillea. Without consideration of the style of bags ... just purely on visual appeal, I find that RG has longevity ... RG is always so bright and cheerful ... very intense. Bougainvillea on the other hand, is very pretty no mistake about that, but I personally think it's such a seasonal colour. Just my point of view.