Plomb sgh city or black sgh city

gwentan

O.G.
Dec 31, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am contemplating between a black SGH city or should I just wait and hunt for a plomb GSH city? I noticed that it is quite close to black, but please pardon my ignorance, does anyone own one and what is the difference between the two? I know that Plomb city is hard to come back... Arghh... HELP.

i say plomb, it's such a gorgeous colour!
here's my plomb to enable you

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

Plomb! The leather is thick & smooshy, yummy & TDF! Just wait patiently for one, someday you'll find it. Have faith! Just like my experience in finding holygrail. Good luck! :okay:

thanks agalarowicz, actually that's missty4 who took the pic before i adopted this beauty. she took such beautiful pics

and yeah the bag's worth the wait, i just got it few months ago and just loving it!!! wouldn't trade it for another

Thanks ladies for ya comment. I guess I already know that I wanted plomb but just needed some others to agree with me.:smile: I know it's hard to find one and I guess I just have to continue to look.

PLOMB GSH for sure!!!!! Keep stalking the auction sites-they pop up. I looked for mine forever and I found her in September.

I get more compliments on mine than any other bag I have ever carried. I have had more than one complete stranger stop me and compliment!!!

It will be worth the wait once you find her :graucho:

My Plomb SGH City is very dark - almost looks black in certain lighting. My Plomb SGH Brief is about a shade lighter with subtle blue undertones. Plomb had many facets of color and all are gorgeous!