Plomb GSH city or Black GSH city

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwentan

O.G.
Dec 31, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am contemplating between a black GSH city or should I just wait and hunt for a plomb gsh city? I noticed that it is quite close to black, but please pardon my ignorance, does anyone own one and what is the difference between the two? I know that Plomb city is hard to come back... Arghh... HELP.:nuts:

IMO plomb is nothing like black (unless the black is super faded i guess)....omg i cannot say enough good things about plomb! it is my favorite bag in the whole wide world :love:

plomb is this gorgeous gray/silver color - i have a had time explaining it. and the leather is perfect! so no, not similar to black IMO

good luck in your plomb GSH search :smile:

I really wanted the Black city and found one online at a store called Nathalie Schuterman in Stockholm. (I'm in Sweden for holiday.) I went to the store today with my fingers crossed. The Black city was gone :sad: I looked around the store everywhere, nearly gave up and left but then I saw another City that I thought was black but it was the Plomb. I couldn't be happier. It's a gorgeous dark grey. Just perfect. I'm so happy. What a way to end 2010.

Maybe I am just partial to black. Little black dress, black heels, black jacket, black bal bag. Nothing beats a classic...I just received my Black GSH City and I couldn't be more pleased. If I deviate from black, I usually go for a color quite opposite.

That being said, I have not seen the Plomb in person, so I could definitely be converted ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.