Pleats and/or animal prints?

I like the Leopard print on small pieces. Honestly, if I didn't know that it was called a Leopard print, I would have never guessed. It just looks like some abstract geometrical type pattern to me. I like it because its colorful and fun as a SLG. I think it will be fun to look inside my bags and see a cute little pop of bright color! =)

I like the Leopard print on small pieces. Honestly, if I didn't know that it was called a Leopard print, I would have never guessed. It just looks like some abstract geometrical type pattern to me. I like it because its colorful and fun as a SLG. I think it will be fun to look inside my bags and see a cute little pop of bright color! =)

i just bought the leopard bag charm/key chain, and it is super cute. it doesn't look at all like leopard to me. lol

Depends what it is!

Pleats :tup:
S.S Leopard print :tup:
Dalmation print LV once created for me its a :tdown: ...some loved it but thats imo, so I guess its each to their own for each style!

here is the only leopard item that i own hanging on my artsy. love it! i don't know if i could handle anything larger though. i don't think it is very leopardy.

IMG_2059640x480-watermarked.jpg

Last edited:
It does seem, now that you bring this up, like the pleat is very IN right now seemingly everywhere, with LV and with other designer bags (the little Burberry bag that I got recently has a little pleat on the front). Also the leopard prints seem to be big now, too, like you said! I got a Jimmy Choo Zulu clutch, also a recent purchase (yikes!) that has leopard prints on it as well. But I kind of like this because it adds just enough animal print accent for me and my outfit without me dressing in animal prints! At least that is what my DH said! :graucho:

Last edited:
I like a little animal print, but not when it's overpowering. It have a few ballerina flats in pony hair (leopard, giraffe and zebra). I usually wear them with something fairly neutral - dark jeans/pants and a cashmere sweater.

That said, I did used to have a fabulous vintage full length faux ocelot trench that I used to wear in university. Dark jeans, black turtleneck, hair in a ponytail, black leather heeled boots and gloves and sunnies - one of my favorite outfits!

i was cool with pleats until i heard a comment that a friend made about something that made me look at them differently. trust me, you don't really want to know. :/

LOL OMG as soon as you said you dont want to know, BOOM it popped right into my head! AHHH I think you just ruined pleats for me!!!!!!

and..im not a fan of animal print either

i like pleats because i think they're so feminine and pretty. i used to not be a fan of animal prints, but have recently gotten into leopard item:graucho: you just need to find that one piece that pushes you over the edge;)