Pleated or regular Spy?

1. I'm buying a brown Spy Bag, :heart: my first:heart: , but should I choose the regular og the pleated? I'm thinking of the horizontally pleated, the older one..

Does anyone have this? How do the folds look after some time?:confused1:

Thanx!

2. I've seen the pleated Spy. Don't think I've ever seen the horizontally pleated Spy. I think all the Spies are nice with the exception of the fur ones, but I think fur's what put Fendi on the map, so... Anywho, IMO, I prefer non-pleated. But, as I said, they're all nice. That's just my preference.

3. Regular. I'm not a fan of the pleated

4. I love the regular spys, the pleated is nice but I would go for regular every time

5. Regular.

I'm sorry, but I've seen very good fake pleated spies, but never a good fake leather spy. The bubbly leather of leather spies are a lot harder to imitate than pleated leather.

6. I like the regular Spys. I'm not a fan of the pleated version.

7. That's a good point, thanks! And lambskin must be more fragile..(?)

But still, they look so.. slightly different!

[​IMG]
    A lighter shade:rolleyes:

But thanks for your opinion guys!

8. I've never liked the pleated spies, but if you like it and can find one you should go for it! :yes:

9. I'm not a fan of this pleated spy, although I do like the other pleated spy (all over pleat). I would go for a "regular" all over leather, a classic and will probably stay in style longer! :yes: I'm also looking at finding my first Spy bag, I can't wait!! :yahoo:

10. There is a different pleated spy than the one pictured above. Some call it pleated, others call it corded. But you should search that one b/c it is amazing. But I don't really care for the original spy bags anymore!

11. Oh... I think the regular lambskin leather ones are nicer. But I do like the one you posted in the dark brown. At first, I thought the pleats reminded me of some poor animals' guts instead, but after seeing the darker ones, it is more aesthetically appealing.

12. Regular :d

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice