Pleated ergo satchel in signature

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
hi everyone, I just came back from the coach store. I asked them when the pleated ergo was coming and they said it won't be in stores until end of April. The SA show me the signature pleated ergo with the kisslock(in the look book). It comes in khaki/bronze, khaki/chocolate and denim for $398..... a little cheaper than the leather and patent ones

I have actually just started to take a liking to the signature fabric. Everything I own up to this point is leather. I recently fell in love and ordered a signature tote. So, I am looking forward to seeing this one. It's like I have been awaken to something new and want to see all it has to offer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Glad to here they are getting a denim one. I have a credit for 160.00 that I will be putting towards that bag. It would be great if a June PCE came out and the bag was still available.

Does anyone know the style number for the regular signature pleated ergo satchel? I called CS with the denim style number and they said it was only for the denim one so the siggy one is different. I don't know if I want the navy patent or khaki/chocolate....

I just received my Denim Ergo Signature Satchel and matching checkbook wallet on Monday as a surprise anniversary gift from my husband, and I absolutely love it! I normally am not big on the signature collection, but this bag is different...it is classy and casual at the same time, and will go with almost anything. It is a very nice size as well. My husband did great, I love it! :tup: