Pleaser

StacisaurusRAWR

Aug 21, 2008
I was wondering if anyone else shared an interested in the line of Pleaser shoes. They're very sexy shoes and can go as high as 6 inches withOUT a platform. Tell me what you think..
(And no, I do not mean the stripper shoes)
I can post pictures if you want.

I can barely do 4". I can do it if I plan on sitting a lot and barely walking. I usually like to keep it under 3.5", 3" if possible. I'm a big wuss!

I actually lovvvvvvvve stripper platforms. They're pretty ugly, but it's fun to wear super high shoes. :shrugs:

As for shoes over fives inches without a platform --- ouch. I feel like there is no point exceding five inches (w/o platform). Six inch heels (w/o platform) make the foot and leg look strange, IMO.

My hubby bought me 2 pair of Pleasers about 2 years ago (At Funkypair). I think the lowest non-platform heel they make is 4 inches. They are OK on comfort for the height )Generally 5-6 inches) - at least I didn't find them any worse than many 4-inch heels. BUT, they definitely fall more into the borderline lingerie or dinner-only shoe rather than going out or clubbing. They are pretty much designed with sex-appeal in mind, so you really need to be able to wear heels already to even attempt these.

Ellie shoes is another similar brand as well.