Please vote :)

What color:

• BURGUNDy/deep port

• EMERALD GREEN

• MARINE. (Eggplant color)

Results are only viewable after voting.

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
Well, I just bought the emerald on ebay and I am THRILLED! The color you can't really describe...it has a little blue tone to it...one of the most beautiful greens I've ever seen...I've been on a duffle hunt lately...(sounds like truffle hunt!).

I have the black cherry which I adore, so I didn't get the port. Black cherry is a great neutral...and I think port would be, also. I have the marine, which I just ordered from FOS. I really like the color, but it's almost blackish, so if I wanted a standout purple, that wouldn't be the one.

I vote emerald! :P
Mod shot? :smile:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Ok well, I am bidding on an emerald one on eBay, wish me luck! :smile:
If I get this one for a reasonable price and I like it overall...size, etc... I might hunt for a marine :smile:
There are others on tpf looking for that bag so you'll likely be bidding against them.

liza0714

Jul 30, 2012
I have the emerald, and I put the cobalt accessories on it. I used it all week.

Most of my work clothing is neutrals in the khaki/navy family range. So the emerald cobalt duffle works as the pop of color. Well besides by cobalt Tieks. I have the midnight oak but unless I need to be very conservative in my dress it just looks a but blah. But again I don't wear bright colors except in accessories.

If you wear lots of bright colors you will likes get less wear out of the emerald.