Please vote :)

What color:

• BURGUNDy/deep port

• EMERALD GREEN

• MARINE. (Eggplant color)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I just bought the emerald on ebay and I am THRILLED! The color you can't really describe...it has a little blue tone to it...one of the most beautiful greens I've ever seen...I've been on a duffle hunt lately...(sounds like truffle hunt!).

I have the black cherry which I adore, so I didn't get the port. Black cherry is a great neutral...and I think port would be, also. I have the marine, which I just ordered from FOS. I really like the color, but it's almost blackish, so if I wanted a standout purple, that wouldn't be the one.

I vote emerald! :P

So I have decided that I am going for a LEGACY DUFFLE IN LEATHER. will check my outlet and eBay.

I googled and the colors I like the most are the burgundy (deep port), emerald green (love!) and the marine (sorta purplish!?!), what do you guys think??? Which one :smile: ?

They are all great colors! I voted for the Marine - I have the duffle in this color and love it! I think it's such a great neutral color that you can wear all year round. I think it is the most versatile off all the colors. So maybe I'm a wee bit biased... :biggrin:

I have emerald, so I voted for that - the color is amazing. I have a marine Haley, and that is a great 2nd choice, but you really can't go wrong with the duffle style - easy to carry, and a great looking bag to dress up or down! Good luck in deciding!

Well, I just bought the emerald on ebay and I am THRILLED! The color you can't really describe...it has a little blue tone to it...one of the most beautiful greens I've ever seen...I've been on a duffle hunt lately...(sounds like truffle hunt!).

I have the black cherry which I adore, so I didn't get the port. Black cherry is a great neutral...and I think port would be, also. I have the marine, which I just ordered from FOS. I really like the color, but it's almost blackish, so if I wanted a standout purple, that wouldn't be the one.

I vote emerald! :P
I am in the duffle hunting club too. There are quite a few of us in that club :smile:

I have the Emerald in the large size and just received the marine from FOS. I love both colors, but all shades of purple are more versatile for me, and I use it almost as if it were a black bag - it's a staple. i don't have deep port, but do have the black cherry in large and use it almost as frequently. Emerald was very hard to track down for me, and i bought a preowned one on ebay. it is beautiful pop of color and it seems to be much sought after.

I am attaching a couple of comparison picks of the large and regular size UV duffle, with an ipad to help. I kept the large and gave the regular sized one to my sister-in-law.

The pics...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411610159.322400.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411610159.322400.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 84
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411610175.395477.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411610175.395477.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 86
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411610187.431338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411610187.431338.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 83
What's thr difference of F31242 and 31242E???
The E version was made specifically to be sold at the outlet. On FOS and at the outlets, they'll put the F before the style number on the tag even though it was originally a FP item. The original style number didn't have the F. The style number for the medium duffle made for full price in 2012 was 19889. I think both versions of 31242 were made later to be sold at the outlet.