Please vote :)

What color:

• BURGUNDy/deep port

• EMERALD GREEN

• MARINE. (Eggplant color)

Results are only viewable after voting.

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
So I have decided that I am going for a LEGACY DUFFLE IN LEATHER. will check my outlet and eBay.

I googled and the colors I like the most are the burgundy (deep port), emerald green (love!) and the marine (sorta purplish!?!), what do you guys think??? Which one :smile: ?

Last edited:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
They are all pretty. The emerald is very hard to find. You should be able to get a new marine at an outlet. You can have your outlet do a search for it. It is on FOS now for $109.50. It's the regular size. I don't know if they made any of these colors in the large size. The deep port has gold hardware. If you want silver, the black cherry is very close in color. I think they might have made that one in large.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
What's the regular size vs large? Anyone have a pic for reference?

And thank you for all your help whateve :smile:
Here are some comparison pictures. http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/the-cure-for-legacyitis-more-legacy-803694.html#post24004495
There probably are mod shots somewhere on the forum.
What is FOS?:shame:
FOS is factory online sale. It's an online factory store but you have to be invited. You can sign up in your outlet for an invitation.

Jan 29, 2013
MN
So I have decided that I am going for a LEGACY DUFFLE IN LEATHER. will check my outlet and eBay.

I googled and the colors I like the most are the burgundy (deep port), emerald green (love!) and the marine (sorta purplish!?!), what do you guys think??? Which one :smile: ?

What kind of colors do you tend to wear? I personally like deep port the best. It may be a little more fall like in color. A few months ago I saw one at an outlet marked down to $99.
Btw love the duffles!

Last edited:

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
Oh duh, yup I dug and was able to sign in on coach outlet online, the marine is sold out :smile:

I wear all kinds of colors :P
Im into green now, but afraid to actually settle for that bag and wear too little....I loooove it at the moment though...

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Hi! I have all three of these colors. I find the marine to be the most versatile in terms of matching my clothes. The marine is a deep purple that can almost pass as a navy blue-ish purple so that is kind of neutral. The Deep Port is pretty too and can be kind of neutral. The Emerald is gorgeous but I sometimes hesitate about using it when I am wearing say a red top (you know red and green are Christmasy). All three colors are pretty--you can't go wrong with any of them. Let us know what you decide on.

Caspin22

Hopelessly addicted
Mar 1, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Do you have a hardware preference? Deep Port has brass, and Emerald and Marine have silver. That might help you decide if you have a preference.

coachie mama

Jan 6, 2014
I also have all 3. LOVE emerald! My favorite among my duffles. I'm going to rehome marine and deep port, they are both really pretty but I just prefer brighter colored bags :smile: