Please tell me more about an unusual (for me) item Coach F40933

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DD bought this recently at the outlet. It is unusual to me because of the style size & dimensions. I found a couple of auctions with it, but no other colors.

Did Coach make many or other styles with this format? I like it because it is bigger than a regular french purse, but smaller than the traditional clutch wallet. The SA told me she had never seen anything like it before & it was their only one.

The code number is F40933 B4/PH

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Legac-Hamptn-comp-clu-Wallt-WHITE-40933-NWT-rec_W0QQitemZ200329326444QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea48eef6c&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Thank you.

2. polite bump

50 views, no replies!

3. IIRC there was long envelope wallet in this style too but I could be mistaken.

4. Thank you do you know if Coach made other wallets with these type dimensions, approx
    6" long by 4"' high?

thank you

5. Off hand I don't know, you might be better off looking through the reference gallery, or searching an online auction site... as I nor others will be able to easily just name off wallets that fit that size.

6. I love this. Would love it in brown in the long checkbook siggy size. I didnt see these last Wed nite at my outlet. Im going again Sunday AM. Will look then i guess.

7. We only saw the one sat the outlet, it was 50 to 55 ish after the coupon. I like it too.