please show all you SEPTEMBER goodies here

View attachment 3830956

So after not buying any Chanel (well, except for makeup/fragrance) in YEARS - I broke the seal this month O.O

L-R
Medium Gabrielle in Iridescent Purple (new)
Reissue Wallet in Iridescent Purple (new)
2016? New Medium Boy in Iridescent Purple (new to me :nuts:)

+2 more to show color variations that are really hard to capture :huh:
View attachment 3830967 View attachment 3830968

I'd like to say that I'm stopping, but that reissue wallet is insanely beautiful. Am wondering if it is a waste to have it just sitting in my purse (but - it goes so well with everything)? Which of course, makes me want the WOC or the Reissue 226 :angel:
Beautiful! You're making it hard for me to exchange my Gabrielle. Looks so cute next to the mermaid boy - had them both standing here for days since the family portrait was just too nice to pack them away :angel: The reissue wallet is missing in my collection, though :P

Beautiful! You're making it hard for me to exchange my Gabrielle. Looks so cute next to the mermaid boy - had them both standing here for days since the family portrait was just too nice to pack them away :angel: The reissue wallet is missing in my collection, though :P

Why do you want to return it? I love mine!

I’m debating swapping out the wallet for a WOC. Is it silly to have such a pretty (and huge) wallet hidden away in a purse?

Why do you want to return it? I love mine!

I’m debating swapping out the wallet for a WOC. Is it silly to have such a pretty (and huge) wallet hidden away in a purse?
I hardly ever wear my boy since I find it a bit difficult to combine with my clothes (plus I can't really wear such bags to the office so only use it once in a while on the weekend). The Gabrielle is stunning, but I think I don't need 2 bags of "that" style. The lighter colour makes it even harder to combine for me personally, plus I fear I will only like it for a couple of months as it's not the most classic piece and I might just get overwhelmed of its look. In addition, I saw that the strap already scratched off a bit of the leather on the upper side without even having used the bag at all. Hence, I am worried that wearing it cross-body will lead to some fading/scratches. Probably just paranoid but feel the money is better invested elsewhere.

Hehe, the wallet is exceptionally cute. I'd say it depends on what you will use more often. I personally don't buy such expensive SLGs and just stick to cheaper Prada options as I know how I handle this stuff and what it has to go through. That beautiful Chanel wallet would be a waste and probably suffer too much. However, if you are more careful with SLGs than I am, keep it! Not a big fan of WOCs, though. Sorry, I'm not of help ;)

Reactions: scivolare
Found my HG reissue! It's my early birthday present this year. Couldn't get it out of my mind ever since the lovely @Jereni revealed hers last year. 16A chevron reissues have been my favorite collection!!! This is also same collection as @Kendie26's coveted beige one!! I just love the combination of distressed calfskin + chevron + brushed ghw. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3827098
Stunner! What size is it?

Found my HG reissue! It's my early birthday present this year. Couldn't get it out of my mind ever since the lovely @Jereni revealed hers last year. 16A chevron reissues have been my favorite collection!!! This is also same collection as @Kendie26's coveted beige one!! I just love the combination of distressed calfskin + chevron + brushed ghw. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3827098
Stunner! What size is it?

Reactions: ceedoan
Hi All...don't mean to hijack this thread but can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread! So apologies in advance and thanks!! anyway...my question is: Business Affinity or Classic Medium/Jumbo.

So...I was all set to buy the Business Affinity in black, but then my very nice husband offered that I could get the Classic instead if I wanted. I'm already getting a less expensive LV bag, so the Chanel is on top of that and part of a limited time offer from my husband! (We have the budget now, but who knows when will again). So I really can't decide whether I should get the BA or the Classic. I like the BA better for me (it suits my style better) but hate to lose the opportunity to get the Classic. Also the BA is somewhat seasonal but the Classic will never go out of style. Help! I don't have the resources to buy bag after bag so I need to be smart with my decisions. Btw...I already have the Boy in old medium and GST, so if I did get the Classic, it'd probably be Jumbo. Thanks!!