Please Read .... Update About Gucci Sale ...... Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

val_twig

Nov 9, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE GOT A LOT OF REPLYS AND QUESTIONS FROM MY LAST BULLETIN ABOUT THE UPCOMING GUCCI PRESALE/SALE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING........ ALL SALE INFO!

PRE-SALE STARTS TUESDAY MAY 20, 2008 UNTIL MONDAY JUNE 2, 2008.

1. I Valerie, Am personally inviting all of you to Gucci’s private PRE-SALE event. Whoo Hoo so mark it down on your calendar the dates above Ok. :yahoo:

2. Here’s what you want to do is ask for the Store Manager or the Selling Supervisor and tell them you got a INVITE to Gucci’s private sale event and you would love to view there “PRE-SALE INVENTORY LIST". Each Store Manager has a list of all the items that will be going on sale 6/3/08. FYI the Gucci Staff will not give you a hard time about viewing this list.

3. Remember the bigger the city the longer the wait. Because there is only TWO list in the store there will be a wait. But Ladies PLEASE make SURE you make some type of contact with the Manager or Supervisor that your waiting to view the list because there are other woman that will just cut in front of you and view the list before you.:boxing:

4. They will show you all the items that will go on sale in the following weeks. If you want something you MUST pay for it on that day, NOTEany Gucci item you buy in the pre-sale (5/20/08-6/2/08) CAN NOT be taken with you home yet it will be placed in the back of the store away from the general public. Of course you'll get a receipt plus a Gucci hold ticket. Then on the SALE DATE Tuesday June 3rd your item will be ready for you to pick up.:tup:

5. Also there’s NO SIGN UP list to view the list before Tuesday May 20, 2008.

6. The New Joy Collection will not go on Sale. In fact there has been talk here at Gucci that the price will be going up. Now many of you may not believe me and I understand you can wait and see for your self when the sale starts.

7. Prices30% off on canvas. 40% off of leather and seasonal items such as the spring/cruise line. :nuts:

8. OUTLETS are not include.

9. Small leather goods and many Men’s items will be on sale too.

THE OFFICAL SPRING SALE STARTS TUESDAY JUNE 3, 2008 :yahoo:

Thank you for your value info. It's really helpful.

I really appreciate you taking your precious time to clarify everything for us. :flowers:

So excited and can hardly wait to that day! :yahoo:

thanks for the info.

i'm wondering if anyone knows will the hysteria bags will go on sale?

i told myself to never buy a gucci again cause every time i get something it goes on sale its kinda sad... so i'm willing to buy it if its on sale hehe

thanks

THank u for the info..!!...
In the future...ALL SALE INFO must be in the GUCCI SALES THREAD..Please!TIA!
ALSO...duplicate threads arent allowed...u can ask me to edit a title via PM if u have new info though.Id b happy to help.
JILL
Gucci Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.