Please pray for Henrietta Jean!

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
My little Henri is very ill. Over the weekend, she became lethargic and stopped eating, and blood work at the vet today revealed severe anemia. She is still there, receiving a blood transfusion, and when I bring her home she will be started on a course of antibiotics and steroids, possibly syringe-feeding as well if she doesn't start eating on her own. On the plus side, if there is one, her liver and kidney functions are more or less OK. The vet described her condition as "guarded" and warned me that she may not recover.

I am beside myself with worry and grief. Preparing for the worst. All healing thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410198861.212599.jpg

Oh no - I was just about to post in your other thread, to say how happy I am to see her back with you.
Madamefifi, I know you will be worried sick. I am holding good thoughts for Henri and keeping you both in my prayers.
Please get better, little girl - your TPF aunties love you very much.

I am just so grateful that she came home. If she must die, at least she can die in my arms and be buried in our little pet cemetery, and I will always know where she is instead of wondering forever.

I'm so upset, poor Henri. It's a relief that she came home and that you can help her through this. Big hugs to you at this difficult time. And sending massive get well vibes that she pulls through.

You and Henri will be in my thoughts and prayers (((((((((hugs)))))))))

I wonder if that isn't why she came home---she knew she wasn't feeling well

Keep us posted- we shall be waiting. It is good news about her liver and kidney function so hopefully the little darling will be well. She loves you - you know, that's why she came back.. X.xx