~~** Please post your Celine returns **~~

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
I didn't notice a thread for this and mods please remove if this doesn't work but I thought it might be useful for a thread of Celine items that you may have preordered/bought and found that it just didn't work for you and plan on returning to the store. We do this in the CL thread so I thought it might work.

Please post your Celine items that you may have preordered/bought and found that it just didn't work for you and plan on returning to the store.

Jungle mini TWICE! Didn't love the hardness of the drummed leather and REALLY disliked the fabric lining for the same price as leather lining in a smooth mini.

Also a navy mini; so dark it was hard to tell it wasn't black. When it was in the right light, however, it was beautiful!

I ordered a Celine Citron Mini from Hirshleifer’s. It is still in store right now and if anyone is interested feel free to pm. And it was ordered before price increase, so 2000.

I have returned my Black smooth Luggage on Jan. 14 (I paid $2000)not knowing that there was going to be a price increase within a few weeks. Now I want it back but I don't want to pay the new price($2400)

I wish my SA could've mentioned about the price increase. but of course, they did not and why should they. they can make a profit of $400 on the old inventory.

I know that there is a separate thread for the price increase discussion so this is getting off the subject and I'm sorry everyone if you are reading this and feel like a waist of your time.....but I do not understand how they are going to raise the price on the old inventory items.....which the store received prior to the price increase... Celine raised the price not SAKS, so if the SAKS charges a higher price on the old inventory and then SAKS is taking advantage of the customer....
I hope this make sense to someone.....I hope. thanks for reading....

I purchased the Celine Med box in electric blue from Laura in the Bal Harbour Celine boutique. Would like to return it to the boutique, as I bought lipstick and dark brown lizard and changed my mind about the blue. Does anyone know if they would accept returns????

Van291 said:
Hi, I have not had 5 days of membership so I couldn't PM you. Could I please have your email please. I would really like to look into this beautiful Celine.

Here's another photo. She said its 2400 now :sad:

Attachments

• image-3149505603.png
    image-3149505603.png
    789.6 KB · Views: 1,135