Please post pictures of your Gucci bullet bag!

nk007k

Jan 7, 2007
Hi everyone, I am new to tpf- I signed up last year and have been reading all your lovely (and absolutely addictive!) posts but this is the first one I've ever posted other than one in authenticate this. Anyways, I've been fascinated by the bullet bag since it came out years ago. I never got one but sincerely regretted that decision. Recently, I came across a bullet bag on ebay and was thinking about getting it but since I never saw one in person, I don't know what it would look like wearing it and how much stuff it can fit. If you are a bullet bag owner would you mind posting pictures modeling your bullet bag and maybe some photos of the bag itself? Thanks, I can't wait to see all your pictures!;)

Which size were you looking at? From what I can remember, the bullet bag came in three sizes. A large, which was pretty long/wide. A medium and a small. I think that the medium was the most popular.

I have one, too! Mine is the large version. A little story about mine: I had been wanting this bag for a while, but couldn't find it on sale. I went into the Gucci boutique one day and they had one and it was on sale for 50% off! Apparently, a woman had bought it with her husband's CC. He found out about it, called the store and told them it was an unauthorized purchase! So, they had to cancel the transaction. I guess I had good timing that day!

Attachments

• 2002654379582233126_fs.jpg
    2002654379582233126_fs.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 405
I have one, too! Mine is the large version. A little story about mine: I had been wanting this bag for a while, but couldn't find it on sale. I went into the Gucci boutique one day and they had one and it was on sale for 50% off! Apparently, a woman had bought it with her husband's CC. He found out about it, called the store and told them it was an unauthorized purchase! So, they had to cancel the transaction. I guess I had good timing that day!

What a deal for such a nice bag :tup:

this is my aunt's bag. she also has the one with the studs.
CIMG0706.jpg

CIMG0705.jpg
CIMG0704.jpg