Please post pictures of your green bags here!

favoritethingshawaii: i LOVE Tod's isn't it delish!? :yes:

snowtire: i know i've seen that bag in pink on here somewhere, was that you? the GREEN though, that is TDF, for sure. stunning.

everyone have a happy st pattys!!!

hehe thank you ViciousBliss. and no, the pink was from another TPFer, but that pink was also very tempting. i love the vibrant green though. i know another TPFer has bought all 5 colors of this bag - green, blue, pink, nude and citrus yellow! :smile:

Teee heeee!!! Am I the TPF that you're referring to?? :yahoo: I actually DID have all five colors and parted with my Shamrock Green just this week on eBay. I think I'm going to swap that out for the new Jade color that it comes in.

St Patty's may be over, but since it's spring, there's always room for another green bag, right? Here is my kooba marcelle in moss.

Love this bag... it's so springy!

Attachments

• kooba.jpg
    kooba.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 48
oooppss that didn't work

IMG_2392.JPG

My green bag is an Aaneta, also! This is the small Ceres...I was hoping it would be more emerald, but this darker green is growing on me! The leather is SO soft :smile:

Attachments

• Aaneta.jpg
    Aaneta.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 47
Ooh I want to play! Here are mine:
DSC01855.JPG

attachment.php

Okay, don't know how to make those smaller. Feel free to delete if you have to! The first is an R & Y Augousti python clutch and the second is a Goldenbleu clutch.

I lost an auction for a green Marc by Marc classic Natasha (was at the dentist. boo hiss) and now I really want to take the edge off by buying something new and green! Any favorites out there? Links or photos please :smile:

Right up my street!

Hermes Bamboo Garden Party Vache Country (highly recommended - but I know H might be over budget)
DSC_0826_zps9pnqehco.jpg

Same colour Plume in Swift leather

MaFetPlume_zpsbf4d5a45.jpg

Plenty of 'copy cats' around doing this sort of bright mid-green though :yes:

Both of these Guccis are classics for me

Gucci Jade Horse-bit Chain

CdlVJadeG_zpsv0km0whp.jpg

Gucci Jackie Web
user222564_pic86109_1326391733_zps27g0z7k4.jpg

See if you can find a BV Cervo Hobo in Billiard (purple leather suede lining) absolutely 'the one that got away' - TDF :drool: