Please Please Help Me Find

rosie50

Feb 5, 2006
Hi everybody I have only ever posted on this site once, to compliment someone on there beautiful purchase. I am sort of shy and to tell you the truth I never thought I would ever get a Birkin.

Well at long last it is my turn HOPEFULLY to be the proud owner of a Birkin, but the only problem is that I know just what I want Indigo Box or Swift (not sure that it is made in this colour and leather)35cm with GH. I live in London but am seriously thinking of going to Paris for a couple of days to see if I can get my beauty there. All you ladies with all your experience, what do you think my chances of finding this beauty, any help will be very gratefully received.

Good luck. I read somewhere that you may have a better chance if you arrive at 24 Faubourg first thing in the morning. If they have one in stock, you'll beat everyone to it.

Good luck. I read somewhere that you may have a better chance if you arrive at 24 Faubourg first thing in the morning. If they have one in stock, you'll beat everyone to it.

licensetocook, that is funny you should say that. I never ever get to go to the H boutique first thing in the morning, but the other day I made a point of going to the H boutique around 1130 a.m. on a Sat. Maybe it's just that Saturday, but there were at least 3 Birkins (two of them ostrich) on the shelves!:smile: There were also ton of people there (more than during the afternoons on weekdays when I am usually there).

I was wondering whether H may "save" up its inventory for the weekend and people rush in the morning to get them?

PS sorry to get off the topic...

To be honest, I have never shown up at a H store first thing in the morning. Since Rosie is making a trip all the way to the motherstore, I just hope every little bit helps.

i have an indigo hac in swift so they probably do make birkins in that colour-leather combi as well! From experience FSH always have a few birkins avail but might not be the colour/leather you want, that depends on luck =) Goodluck!