please pick my new MbyMJ!

which is your fave??

• aidan bowling bag style

• ukita flap style

Results are only viewable after voting.
They both look great on you (and probably awesome with your J.Crew wardrobe ;))! I think I actually prefer the flap a bit more. It seems really soft and a bit less structured than the Aidan.

Good luck with your decision!

I like the flap because it's more unique looking and more versatile. When you're done with it has a purse, if you travel you can begin using it as your carry-on bag. The flap style bags are really in right now.

Plus, I assume it has a magnetic closure and I have a Marc by Marc bag with one and I really love it. It's so annoying have to zipper close your bag all the time (since leaving it open isn't the smartest idea) so when you're on the go you simply drop the flap and it's securely closed (the magnets on his bags are super strong).

Good luck with whatever you chose!

DSC06320.jpg

DSC06321.jpg

DSC06323.jpg

DSC06326.jpg

DSC06328.jpg

I voted for the Ukita as well - - I would not second guess yourself on it. It has a very cool funkiness and fab slouchiness to it and the leather looks amazing..... Great bag and not one that a million girls will have!

I voted for the Ukita as well - - I would not second guess yourself on it. It has a very cool funkiness and fab slouchiness to it and the leather looks amazing..... Great bag and not one that a million girls will have!

Its funny that you say that but as I was exchanging the bags two different girl walked in with the ukita. It was surreal!!!