Please need your advice sell or not to sell

stylin76

PARIS S.
Jul 31, 2012
Im def eyeing the new LADY DIOR MINI but willing to sell my 2017 chanel mini flap I could save up but just can't wait. so should I sell my chanel or just save up.

What does your Chanel mini look like? Sometimes that makes a difference (leather, pattern, color).

I have two Lady Diors (medium and the My Lady Dior size) and absolutely love them. Not sure if I am helping but it depends on the exact mini you have.

Im def eyeing the new LADY DIOR MINI but willing to sell my 2017 chanel mini flap I could save up but just can't wait. so should I sell my chanel or just save up.[/QUOTE

Everyone has good advice. However, I do not agree that “the Chanel” has better resale value. That may be so, today. Keep what you like. If it is wasting away in your closet the sooner you remove it from your inventory the more value it has. Remember we are talking about handbags. Enjoy your purchases, Julia

Personally I wouldn’t sell a chanel to fund a Dior. But that’s me. Coz I love chanel. Chanels also hold better value compared to dior so In the future if you decide to sell the dior it will be for less.

@missie1, I am going to adopt your rule hahaha
thanks so much for you advice i will keep my chanel save for the dior I know in the long run I will regreat it