PLEASE need help... I hope I am posting this in the right place....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAgUrL

O.G.
Oct 11, 2007
I just posted this at the Louis Vuitton area... but I think it is better here.....

Dear Ladies and fellow Purse Lovers...

I have been in the process of making some very small (mini) Louis Vuitton Speedy sculptures and the Papillon in the mono canvas look out of clay to sell on e-Bay.... My question is this....

If I use the LV on the painted on the mini bags...( they are and inch wide by about 3/4 inch tall, some even smaller...) Can I get in trouble for Trademark violation???

I was thinking of just making a little mark for the pattern LV look.... But I am unsure how to proceed.....

Even without the LV painted on them.... you can tell that they are to be mini Louis Vuittion's..... I just don't want to upset anybody..... or get in any trouble....

ANY help would be appreciated.....

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place....
I looked around and could not find a place that seemed to suite what my question is....

So PLEASE forgive me if I was mistaken... :heart:

Thank you in advance for any help....

Shop on...

Rhonda

Yes, I would think the logo is has extremley tight copywriting,but if you are really wanting to use it,you could change the logo so its not exactly the same as theirs and you should hopefully avoid getting into trouble for plagerising.I could'nt be absolutley certain,may be worth checking into it with a proper copyrighting company.After all L V are probably so sick of all the copying going on they make take an extremely dim veiw of it,and really who could blame them? So check it all out as officially as you can.

Having just re-read your post again,I would say yes you could get into trouble for this,I think they would see it as you using their logo to sell your own products,a logo that they must pay very highly to protect so you could understand why it would get on their nerves.
I hope you find a way round this as your idea sounds extremley cute!!!xx

Status
Not open for further replies.