Please LOOK here! Total Dior confusion!? I need your HELP :(

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I just bought a bag that I know is authentic. I bought it from a reputable seller (pretty sure about this). What is confusing..

I read that the serial number my bag has is a fake???? Someone HELP me.....mine read 05-MA-1025:wtf:

Everything else checks out to be real. Could this person have made a mistake on the serial number and I really do have the real deal.

I am providing pictures, but for those of you who know your Dior, please help with this authentication? I am at a total loss, as I just got it on Tuesday and never once doubted it's authenticity.

When I was reading over ebay guides, like I said, one guide stated one of the many ways to determine a fake or real Dior is the numbers on the back of the tag.

th_IMG_5684.jpg
th_IMG_5674.jpg

th_IMG_5673.jpg
th_IMG_5663.jpg

th_IMG_5662.jpg
th_IMG_5656.jpg
th_IMG_5654.jpg

Hi there!

Your Gaucho looks authentic! At first I was suspicious of the leather texture (didn't look greasy enough), but after looking at all the other details (especially the hardware) your bag looks authentic.

hey babe :heart:

your bag is authentic, no worries! that serial number is used most often by the counterfeiters though and maybe thats what the person meant, or wasnt aware that its copied from authentic bags:flowers:

hey babe :heart:

your bag is authentic, no worries! that serial number is used most often by the counterfeiters though and maybe thats what the person meant, or wasnt aware that its copied from authentic bags:flowers:
Sorry Nat,

I just sent you a pm, oops. I know the seller is totally legit! I was thinking maybe the guide was a mistake or somehow there was something wrong but not necessarily the bag. I really looked closely and the bag checked out great, other than what the other poster said, about it not having that sheen to it. Nat, do some bags not really take that shine? Thanks so much. I trust that the wonderful person I bought from knows their stuff, I just got so confused.:shame:

babe, my burgundy gaucho has sheen...on the pics. In reality the leather is quite matte, i presume thats the effect from the wax. So really, no worries, enjoy your new, wonderful bag ! :flowers: